Jasmine Tea

Green Tea
Jasmine, Citrus, Flowers
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Fujian Tea

This Jasmine tea contains green tea with added Jasmine flowers. This tea is characterized by its subtly sweet and fragrant taste. It is extremely refreshing and palate cleansing.

About Fujian Tea View company

Yuck. I don’t know what I did wrong, but this tea tastes dreadful today. :P

I find that I enjoy floral teas more than fruit flavored teas. This is one of my favorites. A very inexpensive tea that you can find at Oriental groceries.

Oh; this is like the most nostalgic tea ever
lol – I think I grew up drinking this tea, as asian as our home is :)
I can say I don’t really enjoy Chinese teas – they tend to be really … smoky (?) for me but this Jasmine tea is the one I compare all the rest to.

Great low cost Jasmine Tea, my favorite thing is this makes a great iced tea, very refreshing and good on a hot day

My first time trying this tea was when I was 13 years old. I trained myself to be able to get past the bitter taste of tea. As I kept drinking it from day to day, the bitter taste became sweeter. The more tea leaves you brew, the stronger the fragrance and the taste.

190 °F / 87 °C 8 min or more

I’ve been drinking this tea for the past 20 or so years, and this is my go to Jasmine green tea for after dinner desserts. Beware of over-steeping because it can easily get bitter. The actual tea leaves are more fragmented than higher quality leaves (ie Samovar), but if you brew it properly, the taste is actually almost on par. For the price, such a great value tea.

How could I forget this was in my cupboard? Once again, I’m reminded how delicately calming and magical this tea is.

Make sure you don’t leave it to steep too long and that the water is not boiling for best results. Treat this tea right and it will treat you right.

Very strong jasmine taste and an unexpected kick of caffeine to boot. This is the tea that gets me through the workday (usually in the bagged form), as it can be surprisingly forgiving if you forget about it and leave the bag to soak in the cup for a few hours — just add more hot water to dilute it and it’s fine.

The first time I tried this tea, I didn’t care for it. I thought it had too strong a jasmine flavor. But it really grows on you! Since then, it has become one of my favorite green teas. This tea is very cheap at International Groceries!

I’m very picky with Jasmine teas mainly because I think they leave a strange aftertaste or tend to be bitter. This tea is probably the BEST bagged Jasmine tea I have ever had. It’s tasty and timid but still very floral and fun. It’s a light yellowish brown in color. I got it in a tea swap and was very pleased with the cup!