Jasmine Tea

Green Tea
Jasmine, Citrus, Flowers
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Fujian Tea

This Jasmine tea contains green tea with added Jasmine flowers. This tea is characterized by its subtly sweet and fragrant taste. It is extremely refreshing and palate cleansing.

About Fujian Tea View company

Normally I treat this tea as most other Chinese green teas (around 180-185 degrees F for 2-3 minutes), but I decided to follow the directions on the tin today: 3g of tea, pour boiling water, keep covered for about 5 minutes, then serve. The leaves held up extremely well, and my office is now filled with the pleasant aroma of Jasmine! :)

Great Jasmine tea. Good value for the amount in tin, found at Cub.

Ok, I drank this yesterday, but I’ve been drinking this tea for years thanks to my grandmother. It doesn’t get bitter if you let it steep for too long, it’s scent is good, and the flavor is smooth. The 120 gram tin costs $2.25 at one of the Asian markets around here. That’s beyond cheap, especially for a not too bad tea.

A great tasting tea for a very low price. I found this in the International section of my local grocery store and bought it on a whim, figuring that if it wasn’t any good, I wouldn’t be out much money, but it’s fantastic.