Function: Urban Detox Pomegranate Cherry

Food Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by seule771

1 Tasting Note View all

• “**A review of Function's Urban Detox by Function Drinks Company: Function Drinks Tea Name: Urban Detox Pomegranate Cherry Tea Type/Varietal: juice Region: Steeping Vessel/Amt Leaf: bottled...” Read full tasting note
    seule771 600 tasting notes

From Function Drink

Function Drink “Play as hard as you work. Let Function: Urban Detox be your shield.”

Function: Urban Detox Pomegranate Cherry:
“You are a city warrior. You jog in the smog and party on work nights. As a result of your noble escapades you are easily run down. Function: Urban Detox helps your body naturally repair, getting you ready to go back into battle.”

This drink features a combination of prickly pear extract and the “smog scrubbing” super-antioxidant N-acetyl Cysteine, Urban Detox is designed to support healthy lungs and sinuses in the face of particulate airborne pollution. These same ingredients maximize your body’s efforts to recover from a night on the town.

About Function Drink View company

Steeping Vessel/Amt Leaf: bottled juice
Liquor Color: reddish/cherry color
Leaf Characteristic:

1. Steeping: none

I purchased this drink when out doing grocery shopping; I think it is from Price Chopper. Anyhow, I had not seen of this brand and the name: Function Urban Detox caught my attention and made me want to give it a try. I did not drink this right away; instead I put it in the fridge and left it there until the other day as we were leaving for a long day out; I decided to put this in travel jug and take it along.

The juice was iced nicely and refreshing as I sip of the juice while on the road. This drink turned out to be quite pleasant. It is not too sweet and has no after taste. It is an equal mixture of the pomegranate and cherry fruits.

Overall tasting notes: Dry and crisp with the evenly mixture of pomegranate and cherry

Cup’s characteristic: dry and crisp

Liquor color: pomegranate cherry red

Taste: mildly sweet with no lingering after taste and dry when swallowed