Caribbean Nectar

Edit tea info Last updated by Fusion Teas
205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more

2 Images

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This tea is nuts! The fruit pieces are huuuuge and plentiful, bigger than anything I've ever seen. Even the rooibos bits are longer than I'm used to seeing! Probably the most impressive roobios...” Read full tasting note
    cyclogenesis 51 tasting notes

From Fusion Teas

Indeed, this blend impresses with its size. Fruit pieces of unusual size form the dominant part of this tea. However, not only the optic is impressive. Sweet, fruity bananas with a nippy fresh pineapple and creamy coconut pieces envelop the large fruits Combined, this forms a truly great blend!

Ingredients: banana and coconut chips, rooibos, mango flakes, pineapple and papaya flakes, orange slices, flavoring

About Fusion Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

This tea is nuts! The fruit pieces are huuuuge and plentiful, bigger than anything I’ve ever seen. Even the rooibos bits are longer than I’m used to seeing! Probably the most impressive roobios presentation I’ve ever experienced.

All that isn’t just for show, though – this is one of the tastiest roobios blends I’ve had. I sincerely regret only getting the sample size of this one, I’ve torn through it! The banana scent is strongest as you bring it up to drink, and it lingers subtly there on the palate. Just a real, true banana flavor, nothing artificial about it. The mango comes through a bit too, with the coconut being present but not overly assertive. The rooibos itself is clearly high-quality, and I don’t taste any of the woodiness that I’ve come up against in Fusion’s other rooibos teas, thank god. This would be an instant reorder if Fusion’s shipping costs were a bit more bearable.

Love it!

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more
T E

Thank You for the Honest and kind words. Indeed, shipping costs are annoying. As our company grows we will be able to qualify for lower shipping rates. We try and supplement the shipping cost by keeping our prices as low as possible.

Sara

Hi T E, thanks for commenting! I definitely did a big buy the first time around based on the strength of your prices and how interested I was in the teas, and that’s mostly proving to have been a good call. I’ll definitely buy again once you’re able to offer a flat shipping rate or a lower threshold for free shipping. :)