Red Vineyard

Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Fusion Teas

2 Images

From Fusion Teas

Red vineyard peach: an incomparable delicacy with a unique taste. Together with the strawberry it awakens the desire to visit the slopes of the beautiful vineyard regions where it is grown!

Ingredients: Black tea, natural flavor, red/yellow peach crunchy, strawberry pieces, safflower.

About Fusion Teas View company

I really like this. The flavor is less “wine-like” (although I did use that term when describing it in my full-length review of this that will publish later this month), and more wine-inspired … although I do get a fermented grape-y kind of taste in this too. The astringency at the tail of this tea seems to play to this.

The black tea is a full-flavored tea, strong but not what I’d call bold … it holds its own. The best part of this tea is the sweet, peachy flavors and the touch of strawberry, I like this combination of flavors.

A really good tea.

I just made this tea double strength with a couple rock sugar chunks and poured over a glass of ice. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Very good – sweet and peachy!

Honestly, this tastes just like any regular peach black tea. Perhaps the base is better quality and more aptly emphasized than in other “store-bought” teas, but, on the whole, there isn’t anything unique about it. While it is a nice tea, sometimes ‘nice’ is not enough, so I don’t think I will ever need an immediate re-stock of this one.

This was a surprise thrown in with my requested samples, and I am very grateful that Fusion Teas decided to include it! The dry smell was very strongly peach, overpoweringly so, and I was a little bit wary… Brewed the peach smell mellowed considerably, and the brew came out a deep brown.
For a mix that was about 95% black tea and only 5% fruit pieces and safflower, I didn’t even taste the black, in fact, I could have sworn I was drinking a peach herbal! No complaints from me, as I am not a huge black tea person, and I still got the caffeine boost along with a lovely peachy tea. Mild, light, and yummm. I think I shall try it cold brewed next!

Another from Fusion! I wanted a strawberry tea today so it was time to try this one! I like the peach and sweet strawberry fragrance when I open the pouch. I don’t what “crispies” are but okay! There are actual strawberry pieces here. The black tea is brisk enough, but I certainly wouldn’t recommend 5-6 minutes like Fusion’s instructions say (especially when they also recommend 1 1/2 teaspoons.) But the flavor is nice! Strawberry & peach! I don’t think I’ve had any other blends with a strawberry & peach combination. A nice one! Might make a very delicious iced tea. The second steep, the black tea was much tamer. The fruit was able to make itself known. Very juicy! Scratch that – this WOULD make a very nice iced tea!