Watermelon Lime

Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Fusion Teas

1 Tasting Note View all

From Fusion Teas

Sweet-as-candy watermelon is paired with the subtle peppery-sweet flavor of basil, and the spice of cracked tellicherry peppercorns, all folded into a base of smoky green tea. The result is a sophisticated and refreshing cup that will surprise and delight you.

Ingredients: apples, rosehips, organic green tea, hibiscus, pomegranate, carrots, lime leave, lime pieces, lime juice, watermelon seeds, natural flavors.

About Fusion Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

Before I iced this down I decided to try a few sips of it hot. I have to say that this is one tea that is definitely better suited to iced tea. When served hot the tartness from the lime takes over completely and obscures the other flavors. Once I had put it in the refrigerator to chill for several hours it became a whole new tea, the flavors blossomed into the perfect balance of sweet and tart. I was amazed by how much this resembled a fresh juicy watermelon. The flavor isn’t a perfect match, but this is the closest to authentic I’ve come across yet. I may have started out doubtful, but in the end this is a really nice summertime tea.

You can read the full review on my blog: