Raspberry Champagne

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Fusion Teas

• “Travelling Tea Box C The raspberry is overpowering in this, so I don't taste much of the base, except a mild butteriness. The raspberry itself is a little fake tasting, but pleasantly so. This...” Read full tasting note
    fuzzy_peachkin 464 tasting notes
  • “I got this as a sample from the cool gang at Fusion Teas. check them out if you havn't already. I am not sure why I picked this one...I don't even like Champagne all that much, and Raspberries...” Read full tasting note
    lynxiegrl 177 tasting notes
  • “*TTBCr2* I picked this one out of the box because it intrigued me. It smelled really nice when I sniffed the sample. Fortunately, there was exactly enough to go in my mug. Okay, it was a little...” Read full tasting note
    cheri0627 407 tasting notes
  • “From Travelling Tea Box C My first tea from the new box. It has a soft, fruity aroma that makes me think of Jasmine, even though Jasmine isn't on the ingredients list. The taste is a bit flat...” Read full tasting note
    Dr Jim 114 tasting notes

From Fusion Teas

An Inspired work of art to suit many tastes. Tea and wine lovers can appreciate and enjoy the best of both worlds of sophistication. Celebrate in style or just enjoy an awesome white tea. Hot or Iced this is a must try.

Ingredients:White tea, safflowers with champagne flavor and red raspberry flavors.

About Fusion Teas View company

Travelling Tea Box C

The raspberry is overpowering in this, so I don’t taste much of the base, except a mild butteriness. The raspberry itself is a little fake tasting, but pleasantly so. This tastes more like candy to me than Champagne.

I got this as a sample from the cool gang at Fusion Teas. check them out if you havn’t already.

I am not sure why I picked this one…I don’t even like Champagne all that much, and Raspberries can be hit or miss.
1st smell: light, sweet.
1st Taste: Same with a dry bite at the end….I say bite because I wasn’t expecting it. This tea is not a dessert tea, but it is one I would consider having with dessert, sweet enough to be a good pair, but not overpowering.

Would I get it again? I am not opposed to the idea, but not sure how often I would drink it. As much as I would dearly love to have thousands of teas to choose from every day, I really need to think in terms of how often would I drink it. Devised a rule for my tea cupboard: If I buy a bag of tea at least 3-4 times, and maintain in liking it, then I will continue buying it and it gets it’s own tin/box. I only got so much room:(

TTBCr2

Fortunately, there was exactly enough to go in my mug. Okay, it was a little short, but I just added a little less water and it was perfect.

I couldn’t really taste the white too much, but the raspberry, slight fake, actually tasted pretty decent. I liked the champagne notes a lot. The directions say to sweeten to taste, but it didn’t need any sweetening in my book.

I liked it, but I wouldn’t get it. I wouldn’t complain if someone else dropped me another sample of this one, though.

While I was drinking this, I was heating up my lunch. I got in from the kitchen and sat down to eat it. It was a little too hot and I burned the roof of my mouth and my tongue. Gah. It’s going to make the rest of the tea drinking I have planned for today a little more awkward.

From Travelling Tea Box C

My first tea from the new box. It has a soft, fruity aroma that makes me think of Jasmine, even though Jasmine isn’t on the ingredients list. The taste is a bit flat compared to the smell. OK but not special; there are a lot of other flavored whites that I prefer to this one. I tried adding nutra-sweet, but it didn’t make much difference.

175 °F / 79 °C 3 min, 0 sec 1 g 6 OZ / 177 ML

I got this out of the Travelling Tea Box C.
I like white teas, but I don’t often buy them. I find them easier to drink because I don’t have to wait as long for them to cool. The flavors are subtle here. I didn’t get an amazing hit of raspberry or champagne, but each did its job and blended well with the white tea.
If you get this tea box, it’s worth sampling.