Islander Oolong

Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Fusion Teas

2 Images

1 Tasting Note View all

• “*Tea & Cards TTB #9* So I finally got back to trying teas from the TTB because I only have it a couple more days. I started off the morning right with this lovely flavored oolong. The dry leaf...” Read full tasting note
    jennkay19 348 tasting notes

From Fusion Teas

A Chinese Oolong that offers a smooth silky feel with just the right amount of the slightly sweet tropical fruit flavor. Wonderful hot and absolutely refreshing iced.

Ingredients: Oolong Tea, marigold petals with passion fruit flavor.

About Fusion Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

Tea & Cards TTB #9
So I finally got back to trying teas from the TTB because I only have it a couple more days. I started off the morning right with this lovely flavored oolong. The dry leaf smelled so tropical and wonderful, but because that smell was so strong, I was afraid that it would overpower the oolong. Not so! I could actually taste the typical green oolong flavors along with the tropical flavors from the tea. I’m not really expert enough to go into more detail about the flavor than “tropical,” but I will say that it was not perfume-y or overwhelming. What a nice way to be introduced to Fusion Teas :)