Melon Citrus Green Tea

Green Tea
Citrus Fruits, Fruit Tree Flowers, Lemon Zest, Melon
Edit tea info Last updated by ifjuly

• “This is a sipdown! I should probably start counting them... It is a very refreshing, nicely flavored green. I detect mostly citrus, melon is hardly there (I am guessing it is a hard flavor to...” Read full tasting note
    poziomka 218 tasting notes
  • “Mmm, this is delightful. I made it hot, but I think it would be beautiful iced. The flavors are totally light and refreshing. I think I'll be picking up more of this when next summer rolls around....” Read full tasting note
    cookies 148 tasting notes

From Fusion Teas

The delicately grassy flavor of the fine China Sencha can be perfectly combined with the lively lemon notes. Fruity melon aromas yield the balancing sweetness in this blend. The lemon brings a crisp, fresh breeze into this green tea blend.

Ingredients: China Sencha, honeydew melon cubes, natural flavor, lemon granules, tangerine orange fruit pieces, safflower.

1.5 tsp Per Cup
175°
2-3 Minutes

About Fusion Teas View company

This is a sipdown! I should probably start counting them…

It is a very refreshing, nicely flavored green. I detect mostly citrus, melon is hardly there (I am guessing it is a hard flavor to bring out in tea). Nothing artificial about it, which is good considering the dry leaf of this can be on the funkier/artificial side smell-wise. I’m not sure if I would ever re-order this, but it wasn’t a bad experience.

Flavors: Fruit Tree Flowers, Lemon Zest, Melon

Mmm, this is delightful. I made it hot, but I think it would be beautiful iced. The flavors are totally light and refreshing. I think I’ll be picking up more of this when next summer rolls around. Hot, it’s quite nice. Heavy on the tangerine and lemon flavors and sadly the honeydew is quite mild especially when piping hot. But as a plain citrus it’s lovely. The sencha is nowhere to be found, which honestly I don’t mind all that much. Perhaps it will come out more with a longer steep.

Fusion doesn’t note the size of their samples on their website, but they are a pretty decent size. All three I got had different weights ranging from 16-23g in the package.

Flavors: Citrus Fruits