Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Tamm

• “I really wanted to try another one of these last night so I picked this one up. It was the last one, so using my past method of choice being the one that has the most sold, I chose this. It really...” Read full tasting note
    Tamm 538 tasting notes
  • “You know, I keep forgetting that Kombucha is tea! I personally prefer the ones with chia in it cuz I sorta love the texture. This is the first time I've had regular non-chia Synergy. I saw wee...” Read full tasting note
    jump62359 579 tasting notes
  • “Update on this weird little concoction: It's making me verrrrry sleepy and drowsy, and I only drank maybe a fifth of the bottle. The label says that it contains a "trace amount of alcohol," so just...” Read full tasting note
    teaqueen 305 tasting notes

From G.T. Kombucha

Product description not available yet.

About G.T. Kombucha View company

I really wanted to try another one of these last night so I picked this one up. It was the last one, so using my past method of choice being the one that has the most sold, I chose this. It really is not as pleasant as the others in this line. The vinegar smell is really overt in it and the flavors (raspberry, ginger, lemon) don’t really stand a chance. The ginger becomes the most prominent flavor in this; and to be honest, although familiarly like something my best friend’s mom used to make, is somewhat unpleasant in large doses. I really didn’t want to finish this one, but I did because I bought it at full price. This tastes more like a health tonic and less like something fun.
I wouldn’t really recommend it unless you are trying to look like a hippie who is trying to do alternative medicine…

You know, I keep forgetting that Kombucha is tea!
I personally prefer the ones with chia in it cuz I sorta love the texture.
This is the first time I’ve had regular non-chia Synergy.

I saw wee specks of silver stuff at the bottom of this and shook the bottle, not expecting it to explode on me! My sister told me that the ones with chia are the ones that are slightly carbonated, but I didn’t expect the regular ones with be carbonated as well haha. But still, I managed to shake it up a bit and pour it over ice as I watch Iron Man :)

Umm.. yeah this isn’t the greatest kombucha I’ve tasted. It tastes like… GINGER. YES. PINK CARBONATED GINGER. Sister loves it though and she just left, dang. Ahh well, I’ll just finish up this glass and I’ll just drink it little by little over the week :)

carol who

Do you know if adding chia to other teas will have the mild carbonating effect?

jump62359

Naww. My sister told me that it has the carbonation because the kombucha is fermented tea. Adding chia seeds only adds a bit of a texture, no carbonation.
If you want to add chia seeds, I suggest overleafing a bit because it like sucks some of the flavour for the chia to expand and all :)

carol who

Oh well, good thought! Thanks!

Update on this weird little concoction: It’s making me verrrrry sleepy and drowsy, and I only drank maybe a fifth of the bottle. The label says that it contains a “trace amount of alcohol,” so just be careful if you are planning to try kombucha anytime soon, and definitely don’t drink it and then drive, or use it to try to wake up in the morning! Thank God I waited until I got home to open it and don’t have anywhere else to be today.