Glenburn Autumn Crescendo - FTGFOP1

Chocolate, Floral, Malt
Edit tea info Last updated by Thomas Smith

• “To be honest, I did not have this tea from the Estate direct. But I know where I tasted it, they got it from this direct source. So I have high confidence that my experience with it was what you'd...” Read full tasting note
    nburriss 563 tasting notes
  • “A richer bolder Darjeeling than a second flush. It smells malty with a hint of chocolate and follows through with those flavours in taste while still retaining the feel of a Darjeeling. No...” Read full tasting note
    pbellchambers 67 tasting notes

From Glenburn Tea - Direct

Made in early November from our select clonal fields, the autumn cup has a gentle copper glow, mirroring the evening sun on the snows of Mount Kanchenjunga in the shadows of which it is made. It is full bodied and mellow, has a delicate flowery bouquet and undertones of malt, with a long finish. The tea bushes give us one grand finale at the end of the harvesting year and the taste lingers like a beautiful symphony that carries you into the next season.

Brewing Instructions: 2.5g in 200ml (7 fl-oz) of water at 100°C (212°F) for 3-4 minutes.
OR:
1 tea spoon per English tea cup, and 2 tea spoons for the American coffee mug

About Glenburn Tea - Direct View company

To be honest, I did not have this tea from the Estate direct. But I know where I tasted it, they got it from this direct source. So I have high confidence that my experience with it was what you’d get from this listing for the tea.

This was just a wonderful Darjeeling. I can’t remember if I’ve had a Glenburn autumn flush before but what a fantastic introduction. A medium body with stone fruit and a light hit of malt. Once I get over my tea spree guilt I’ll need to get some of this. Along with the instructions for how my host steeped it. :)

A richer bolder Darjeeling than a second flush. It smells malty with a hint of chocolate and follows through with those flavours in taste while still retaining the feel of a Darjeeling. No bitterness at all.

Flavors: Chocolate, Floral, Malt