Edit tea info Last updated by teaqueen

2 Images

• “I think the hardest thing in the world is admitting to yourself that you've been selfish and hurt someone else. To me, apologizing to the other person is the easy part- it's the having to live with...” Read full tasting note
    teaqueen 247 tasting notes

From Gloria Jean's

Hand-picked whole-leaf tea.

Origin: Ceylon

For best results, place one rounded teaspoon per serve into teapot. Bring fresh, cold water to boil and pour over leaves. Allow to steep for three to five minutes.

About Gloria Jean's View company

I think the hardest thing in the world is admitting to yourself that you’ve been selfish and hurt someone else. To me, apologizing to the other person is the easy part- it’s the having to live with myself afterward that I have trouble with.

Sorry to get all deep. I had to get that off my chest as I begin figuring out how I can make things right with the person whose feelings I treated like my ego’s doormat.

I did something a little different with this tea. I found a recipe online for a Rainmaker Cocktail using Earl Grey Syrup and Gin:

It’s delicious. Nice and citrusy from both the lemon juice and bergamot from the tea, and the gin gives it the perfect bitey edge.

I’m so glad I found a drink recipe that uses tea!

caile

That’s too bad. Hopefully over time, things will get better. :)

teaqueen