Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by BrewTEAlly Sweet

From Gold Leaf Spice & Teas

Pineapple pieces, mango bits, date pieces, hibiscus, safflower, rose hips, marigold, passion fruit, and mango flavoring.

About Gold Leaf Spice & Teas View company

Oh hey look, another sipdown!

Still too much hibiscus for me, and I’m wishing I would have fridged this cup and tried it chilled. This would probably be amazing with pineapple juice in it, actually. Or better yet. Pineapple and seltzer.

I must have a high tolerance for bitterness (unless its a green tea) because this isn’t bitter to me at all. I tried it both hot and cold. I think I like hot better (iced tea is just too much a southern concept for me). I brought the chilled portion to my parents house this evening for all to sample. My father described it in an unusual way: “tastes like tea that used to be hot, but now its cold.” Gee, that’s really descriptive and enlightening, thanks Papa! Everyone else thought it tasted like a fruit punch without the extra sweet (though I did add a little rock sugar). I think it tastes like a melted ice pop. My husband, of course, loves it. I could take it or leave it. All these fruity tisanes are plenty drinkable, but I’d probably pass on purchasing more if my husband didn’t like them (except for the Hibiscus, I like that one. . .not a fruit, but still).

ETA: Yikes, I forgot to thank BrewTEAlly Sweet for this sample. So, saying it now, thank you! :)