Yunnan black tea

Edit tea info Last updated by Peter Azak

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I believe the last time I had enjoyed a Yunnan tea was from Adagio. The leaves were a mixture of beautifully light and deep browns, curled and soft, with tiny hairs. I recall golden tips and a...” Read full tasting note
    thepha 253 tasting notes

From Golden Dragon

A specially selected of buds and young leaves of tea prepared with traditional sanitary method. And giving the most fragrant flavour when cooked. An excellent drink guaranteed.

About Golden Dragon View company

1 Tasting Note

I believe the last time I had enjoyed a Yunnan tea was from Adagio. The leaves were a mixture of beautifully light and deep browns, curled and soft, with tiny hairs. I recall golden tips and a smooth and soft flavor.

This tea is rather interesting. There is clearly a musty scent, which makes me worry about the quality of this tea.

There is a mixture of dark brown leaves and stems, which is not odd. What is odd is the size of the stems, most larger and longer than the leaves. I worry some more.

The liquor is dark and cloudy, with that musty scent from the leaves. I am actually not really looking forward to tasting this tea.

And, just as I had suspected, this is a very bitter tea. The musty scent had very much shown what the quality was to this tea, which is bitter and pretty much flavourless.