Actually a pretty good jasmine scented green tea. I picked this up at the small local Asian market for like 4 bucks (for 1/2 lb), so I certainly can’t complain considering the price. It doesn’t have an over the top jasmine scent, but it does have a nice floral quality. I might try to steep for a little longer next time, or at least try another steep at about 3 minutes next. Even though the water was pretty hot it doesn’t taste burnt or bitter either which is nice (it’s not too finicky).
- This is a high quality Jasmine Tea, Made with fine young green tea leave. The tea is very fine, thin leaf, which shapes like bird’s tongue
- Jasmine tea is a blend of fine green tea and fragrant Jasmine blossoms. It is a popular “starter” chinese green tea
- The antioxidants in green tea are believed to reduce the risk of cancer and cardiovascular disease
- Green tea is also believed to help weight loss by reducing fat digestion
- It is a light and refreshing drink. It is great with or after a heavy meal.
- Product of China