raspberry black

Edit tea info Last updated by aisling of tea

From Golden Mint

Product description not available yet.

About Golden Mint View company

I’ve had many tasty teas from Golden Mint. This is not one of them.
Now, I did ask for it cold, as I was parched and wanted something I could down asap, and I got it lightly sweetened. The result? A fake raspberry tasting cold drink. Didn’t taste much like tea to be honest, and reminded me more of berry cough syrup.
That said, I got the impression that it’d do MUCH better served hot, with less sugar. I’ll wait til I try it that way before settling on a rating, though at this time, it would hover somewhere around 63. High-ish points because it really did soothe my poor throat!

Still haven’t made it here. Their hours are the suck for those of us who work stupid hours lol

Yeah they do close kinda early! I end up there really randomly. Actually, it isn’t too far, if you go for a walk at lunch, from your building! Maybe 10 min.

Yah I’ve been thinking about doing that….if I ever get a day that I get lunch.

Actually we should get together sometime even if its just of lunch to get your teas to you….and I think? Maybe you have some for us? Not sure…totally out of it on my end until I get back to civilization.

Also $$ for me!

Sil, just take a lunch lol
Yes I have some stuff from the spice n tea exchange!
Kittenna, yup yup!! Dang we need to meet up soon…

On the plus side, I have a short term contract starting Monday. Working just down the street from you Sil! So hopefully we can meet up!

Congrats! And that sounds good. I can always pick up kitten as money and etransfer it to her. Need to update/look at the spreadsheet when I get home.

ohhhhh now I get it. You split up Kitten’as… doi.

and apparently I mentioned my work thing twice. I get a little woozy on these meds! :D

Ugh. Every time I wander away from DavidsTea, I regret it. We were downtown today with the Bears of Toronto. Over the summer, they had an all-weekend event that we helped out with, and we discovered this little shop downtown. It’s your typical coffeeshop, but with a wall of teas as well. At this point, I hadn’t discovered looseleaf teas, and I was blown away by the pumpkin festival latte I had to wake me up one morning. But the wall of tea tins is ridiculously tall with hard-to-read labels, and the raspberry black latte I had today was just plain awful. I couldn’t even finish it. Next time I will definitely remember to make my tea in a travel mug before leaving the house, lest I be stranded again without tasty tea.