Golden Monkey

Chocolate, Honey, Nuts, Peach
Edit tea info Last updated by Dexter

• “Drank the last of this at work today. This is a solid Yunnan style black tea. It's rich, with a hint of chocolate, some nutty goodness, a little sweet, and maybe just a hint of stone fruit...” Read full tasting note
    Dexter 740 tasting notes
  • “I'm still sipping my way through *Dexter3657* black tea pack. Thanks again for your infinite generosity :-) I'm surprised to be the first to review this excellent tea. Yunnan black. So good....” Read full tasting note
    TheTeaFairy 410 tasting notes

From Golden Moon Tea

Fluffy, golden tips make up most of this exquisite Chinese black tea. Using the same processing techniques as the finest white teas, Golden Monkey has mellow flavors of semi-sweet chocolate and apricots. It has a light, smooth finish that has notes of pecans. A wonderful cup for the delicate palate.

About Golden Moon Tea View company

Golden Moon is dedicated to offering outstanding, whole-leaf teas of the greatest quality and finesse. All Golden Moon Teas are hand-plucked and meticulously crafted to enhance leaf character, aroma, color, clarity, body, complexity, and above all, flavor.

Drank the last of this at work today. This is a solid Yunnan style black tea. It’s rich, with a hint of chocolate, some nutty goodness, a little sweet, and maybe just a hint of stone fruit hanging around in the background. I really like it, but considering how hard it is to get Golden Moon teas into Canada, I don’t think I will be re ordering it. There are other black teas out there that are just as good, but don’t have a 30.00 (something) shipping charge attached to it.

TheTeaFairy

Oh my, $30?? Did not know that…this is way too much!

Dexter

I didn’t pay that – I had it “muled” to me, but yes their shipping is insane….

TheTeaFairy

Aaah, yes, ai remember that…lol, now I know why the mule was a necessity :-O

ashmanra

Lol! A tea mule! This gives me a happy!

I’m still sipping my way through Dexter3657 black tea pack. Thanks again for your infinite generosity :-)

I’m surprised to be the first to review this excellent tea.

Yunnan black. So good. Beautiful golden colour, its aroma makes me drool even though I just ate a full plate of penne primavera with lots of extra parmesan cheese. (Burp!)

This tea feels like a sunday dessert. Peach and chocolate syrup, honey drizzle with nutty crumbles on top! Where is the cherry, you ask? In the bowl I’m about to have right after, fresh Bing cherries, yum! (Yep, this Fairy was a hungry one tonight!)

Another hit this tea, thanks again Dexter!

Flavors: Chocolate, Honey, Nuts, Peach

Dexter

Dinner sounds great, happy that you liked this tea. This is one that I should be drinking. :))

sherapop

I’m obsessed with Golden Monkey. My supply came from Tazo, and it is very, very good.