Goomtee Darjeeling 2013 Autumn Flush Black Tea By Golden Tips Tea

Bitter, Earth, Stonefruits
Edit tea info Last updated by Golden Tips Teas India

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Flyawaybirdie kindly included a sample of this tea in her Christmas card. While I ordinarily prefer Chinese black teas to Indian, I quite liked this one. It’s surprisingly robust with a...” Read full tasting note
    Inkling 353 tasting notes

From Golden Tips Tea

Designed beautifully with well-twisted leaves & a fair amount of tips, this handpicked leaf tea from the picturesque Goomtee tea estate in Darjeeling has a flavor reminiscent of sweet fruits & flowers with the original Darjeeling autumnal tea character intact. The dark greenish infusion leaves a light brownish liquor in the cup. Relish this value offering grown at over 1000 metres.

Buy now at www.goldentipstea.com
300+ Varieties of Finest Darjeeling Teas – Direct from Darjeeling – Delivery Across the world in 3-5 days.

About Golden Tips Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

Flyawaybirdie kindly included a sample of this tea in her Christmas card. While I ordinarily prefer Chinese black teas to Indian, I quite liked this one. It’s surprisingly robust with a strong fruity flavor and another taste that I can’t quite put my finger on…it’s a bit earthy, but not in an unpleasant way. There is just a hint of bitterness in the aftertaste, so I may try a shorter steep time or a splash of milk next time.

Flavors: Bitter, Earth, Stonefruits