Daily Darjeeling Black Tea By Golden Tips Teas

Edit tea info Last updated by Golden Tips Teas India

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Meh. This is the first of the Golden Tips Teas teas from my subscription that I haven't had any positive feelings about. Others might like it, but this tea is doing nothing good for me. It's Meh...” Read full tasting note
    cheri0627 484 tasting notes

From Golden Tips Teas

Product Details:

A delicate and flavoury high-grown Darjeeling tea much sought after by connoisseurs who appreciate quality. An exclusive tea, an ideal gift, brought to you by Golden Tips – Darjeeling’s oldest & highly trusted name in quality teas since 1933.
Buy now at www.goldentipstea.com
300+ Varieties of Finest Darjeeling Teas – Direct from Darjeeling – Delivery Across the world in 3-5 days.

About Golden Tips Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

Meh.

This is the first of the Golden Tips Teas teas from my subscription that I haven’t had any positive feelings about. Others might like it, but this tea is doing nothing good for me. It’s Meh at best. It’s not horrible, though, but it just doesn’t have anything that I’m liking about it.

sherapop

Well, it’s a daily blend, which means lots of stuff was swept together to produce a more economical tea than any of the single-estate teas from any single flush… Bear in mind that grocery store darjeeling is always something along these lines.

Cheri

That makes sense. I didn’t know what daily meant. Thanks!

Golden Tips Teas India

Dear Cheri. Thank you for your review.
Yes, exactly like Sherapop mentioned our Daily Darjeeling is a a value everyday tea blend at a value price point :) For people who like to have a good cup of tea and a reasonable price, this is a good Darjeeling for them. Hope you love the teas other teas :)

Cheri

I’ve really enjoyed several of the other teas. This one just wasn’t for me. I’m looking forward to next month’s installment, though!