Daily Assam Black Tea By Golden Tips Teas

Dried Fruit, Malt
Edit tea info Last updated by Golden Tips Teas India

• “Thick, strong, and somewhat astringent. I am beginning to realize that I can't drink assams without milk to help ease the bite. I imagine coffee lovers would love this.” Read full tasting note
    Zimaleah501 393 tasting notes
  • “Exciting, I get to be the first review. Came back from my holiday to find my samples from *Cheri* had reached my post box. Didn't really drink much tea on holiday, as it was mostly bagged, and...” Read full tasting note
    Lariel 461 tasting notes

From Golden Tips Teas

Product Details:

High grown, sparkling and matured Assam orthodox tea containing rare Golden Tips, having a pronounced malty flavour ideal for tea lovers whose weakness is strength. A selected tea, an ideal gift, packed in a designer velvet bag and brought to you by Golden Tip – Darjeeling’s oldest & highly trusted name in quality teas since1933

About Golden Tips Teas View company

Thick, strong, and somewhat astringent. I am beginning to realize that I can’t drink assams without milk to help ease the bite. I imagine coffee lovers would love this.

Exciting, I get to be the first review. Came back from my holiday to find my samples from Cheri had reached my post box. Didn’t really drink much tea on holiday, as it was mostly bagged, and heating water on the stove took a while.

Since it’s raining today, I decided to try this one. It smells mildly malty. The flavour is a bit of malt and fruit. Good for rainy days.

Flavors: Dried Fruit, Malt