Applause Assam CTC Tea By Golden Tips Teas

Edit tea info Last updated by Golden Tips Teas India

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Another from my Assam Sampler. I think CTC gets a bad rap. I could have sworn I saw someone review this yesterday but no other reviews are showing up. I pulled it out of the never-ending box...” Read full tasting note
    Marzipan 265 tasting notes

From Golden Tips Teas

Product Details:

A tea grown in the lush green plantations of upper Assam. A specially selected bright liquoring tea with a very refreshingly distinct taste and strength that promises to enliven ones morning and evening like never before.

About Golden Tips Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

Another from my Assam Sampler.

I think CTC gets a bad rap. I could have sworn I saw someone review this yesterday but no other reviews are showing up. I pulled it out of the never-ending box of goodies to try this morning. Other people pick out their clothes for the morning, I pick out my tea ahead of time.

One thing I like about CTC is that the tea becomes dark very quickly. It’s almost dark like coffee. This was really good – bold and robust. A perfect kick in the keester early morning screen.

Frolic

I need my to write my review for this one still but I made some while I was waiting for the water filter to come and it actually tasted good in the icky water. Very comforting in a get your butt out of bed and conquer the world kind of tea.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it and I can’t wait to try it with the good water.