Silver Needle

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by dagdardash

From Gong Fu Tea Shop

The finest of the White teas. Our Silver Needle is comprised only of Spring-picked buds from China’s Fujian Province, and produces a delicate flavor with a long and balanced sweetness. This White tea is naturally low in caffeine and high in antioxidants. An excellent evening tea.

About Gong Fu Tea Shop View company

This is another sample I finished off today :) I really enjoy silver needle teas. This tea has a nice sweetness to it. A touch of honey, apple, and hay. A bit weak but still enjoyable.

Cheri

I need to place an order with Gong Fu one of these days….

TeaTiff

Cheri, they usually have free shipping around the holiday. I would go to the web page and sign up for their news letter.

Cheri

Good call. Thanks!

The first time I made this, I made it to the package instructions. 1 tsp per 6oz @ 195. It was way to weak for me, it tasted like drinking water and I got none of the sweet taste that I enjoy about silver needle. Last night I made this and altered my preparation a bit. I used 3ish tsp for 12 oz water, steeped for a little over 2 mins @ 175. Much more enjoyable. I could taste the tea and not just the water. Will have to try this again to see if it was really the preparation or my mood:).

Sarah – really like this one. Definitely buy again. Rating: 90