Pacific Breeze

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Charissa

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I took my little one to see Grandma this weekend and Gong Fu Tea’s is less than 2 miles from her place so we stopped by. I picked up 2 oz of the milk oolong and then ordered a cup to go of...” Read full tasting note
    Teatiff 483 tasting notes

From Gong Fu Tea Shop

We can only describe this extraordinary blend as “eye-popping”! This tea is an exotic melange of only the finest organic ingredients – Oolong tea leaves, wild roses, jasmine blossoms, lemon myrtle and natural citrus oils that come together to produce a beautiful, dry, and flavorful brew that will linger on the palate. This tea is an experience that must be tried.

About Gong Fu Tea Shop View company

1 Tasting Note

I took my little one to see Grandma this weekend and Gong Fu Tea’s is less than 2 miles from her place so we stopped by. I picked up 2 oz of the milk oolong and then ordered a cup to go of this tea. This was awesome! I waited until we were well on our way home before I took the first sip knowing that if I liked it I would have ordered some and I didn’t want to go over my tea budget this month. There is a strong lemon flavor combined with oolong, and floral. I really like this one and will be getting 2oz of it the next time I am around. My sister and mom also tried it. They are not tea folks and they loved it as well. A win win.