Mango Tea

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian
Iced

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I was feeling thirsty when I was shopping at the local produce store and this caught my eye. I decided to buy it because I like mango and this had considerably less sugar involved than the...” Read full tasting note
    JillDragon 1622 tasting notes

From Good Drink

Mango tea is a unique, light blend of natural herbals flavours. Extracts of hibiscus and vanilla bean are used to compliment the fresh, original taste of mango in this refreshing bottled tea.

About Good Drink View company

1 Tasting Note

I was feeling thirsty when I was shopping at the local produce store and this caught my eye. I decided to buy it because I like mango and this had considerably less sugar involved than the standard sweetened iced teas like Lipton or Snapple. Also Good Drink is apparently a Canadian company and I like supporting domestic businesses.

Sadly it doesn’t seem to contain any actual mango besides the ‘natural flavouring’ and while it isn’t a bad tasting tea, it feels like false advertising to me. I’m not a hibiscus lover, but this does taste quite nice, lightly tart but it’s not trying to stage a hostile take-over of the rest of the tea. It’s likely the cause of the tea’s orangey-red colour – which is better than food colouring I suppose. The sweet-but-not-too-sweet vanilla flavour is probably what I like most about the tea, as it gives it an almost cream soda-like flavour.

So it didn’t blow my mind but it didn’t make me want to dump it down the sink either. It’s nicely thirst-quenching and it has a good-tasting flavour – thought it could be more authentic in terms of the mango content.

Iced