Sweet and Spicy

Herbal Honeybush Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

From Good Earth Teas

Ingredients Organic Red Rooibos, Organic Spice Blend, Organic Chicory Root, Organic Rosehips, Organic Honeybush, Natural Flavor, Organic Lemongrass, Organic Peppermint, Organic Chamomile, Organic Orange Oil and Organic Orange Peel.

About Good Earth Teas View company

I really enjoy this tea. It is definitely spicy – perhaps the spiciest I’ve ever had. It’s not something I crave every day, but it doesn’t disappoint when I’m in the mood for something spicy and sweet. No sweetener required. I would recommend steeping for 4 minutes at most – some of the spices overpower the more delicate flavors if you steep for too long.

I tried it just recently it smells great! At first it taste sweet but this a weird after taste.

My favourite tea ever! Wish it was readily available in the part of Canada where I live (Northern Ontario) Apparently it is now available in British Columbia. I like very spicy teas – as long as they’re sweet too, and this fits the bill!

This happens to be my favorite tea. It’s super strong, which is something I love. It is really spicy, but just sweet enough to balance it out… Gotta love that.

This tea tastes exactly like a stick of Big Red gum. It is very sweet and very cinnamon (like red hot candies). Might be okay for baking, but I could not finish my cup of it.

Edit: I gave the rest of this box of tea to my Mom. It turns out this is her favorite tea, ever. Maybe I am the only person who doesn’t like this tea.

Great as an after dinner tea , with some desert,,,especially something of a caramel , or maple flavor to compliment the full bodied flavors of this tasty tea

Not my favorite of the teas in my cupboard. It’s very strong, especially the anise and ginger. But, it’s really soothing on a sore throat. Just make sure that it’s really hot when you drink it, the flavor goes a little funny, I think, when it gets closer to room temperature.

I made a cup of this tea hot, and the spices were just overwhelming — I’m talking a punch to the throat here. Then I got distracted by the book I was reading and let my tea get cold. At first, I was annoyed that I’d have to heat it back up, but I took a sip of it cool and it was a lot calmer. This definitely has potential as an iced tea. When the weather gets warmer, I’ll give it another shot.

You can certainly smell the spices galore on this one! WOWZA! I’ve put this one on the back burner so to speak because I didn’t like it at first. Thought I would give it a 2nd chance. Still don’t like it. It’s smells like it should be all spice but then you taste it and it’s very sweet. Not one of my favorites. Maybe it’s better as an iced tea.