Sweet and Spicy

Herbal Honeybush Rooibos Blend
Anise Seeds, Chamomile, Chicory Root, Cinnamon, Dandelion Root, Ginger Root, Ginseng, Lemongrass, Natural Flavours, Orange Oil, Orange Peel, Papaya, Peppermint, Red Rooibos, Rose Hips
Cinnamon, Rooibos, Citrus, Spicy, Sweet
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Chai (not Kai) Mera

From Good Earth Teas

Ingredients Organic Red Rooibos, Organic Spice Blend, Organic Chicory Root, Organic Rosehips, Organic Honeybush, Natural Flavor, Organic Lemongrass, Organic Peppermint, Organic Chamomile, Organic Orange Oil and Organic Orange Peel.

About Good Earth Teas View company

I really enjoy this tea. It is definitely spicy – perhaps the spiciest I’ve ever had. It’s not something I crave every day, but it doesn’t disappoint when I’m in the mood for something spicy and sweet. No sweetener required. I would recommend steeping for 4 minutes at most – some of the spices overpower the more delicate flavors if you steep for too long.

Wowza! Sweet, indeed! Red hot candy sweet. (Note to self: lighten up on the steep time.)
This was a treat from a friend; it’s her new favorite office go-to. May be a good’un for cold and flu season, as you can feel the heat radiate down your throat. Have been improvising for the better part of the week with microwaves and Keurig water and this is strong enough to overcome it.

I steep this one for hours when I go out hiking or snowshoeing when it’s cold.

I can totally see that!

When first brewed it has an overwhelming cinnamon smell. After it cools down for a bit I’m tasting mostly cinnamon with an aftertaste that I think is the rooibos. It might be good if prepared chai-style with milk/sugar, but taken plain it’s rather underwhelming.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Rooibos

i’m someone who really loves super strong, super spicy teas, so this is PERFECT. It steeps really really quickly so be on your toes, but it’s amazing! It’s got a lot of kick but a good bit of sweetness too. I usually only need 1 packet of stevia for it, but it’s super delicious, especially in the morning with some orange slices :D

Flavors: Cinnamon, Citrus, Spicy, Sweet

2 min, 0 sec 16 OZ / 473 ML

I tried it just recently it smells great! At first it taste sweet but this a weird after taste.

My favourite tea ever! Wish it was readily available in the part of Canada where I live (Northern Ontario) Apparently it is now available in British Columbia. I like very spicy teas – as long as they’re sweet too, and this fits the bill!

This happens to be my favorite tea. It’s super strong, which is something I love. It is really spicy, but just sweet enough to balance it out… Gotta love that.

This tea tastes exactly like a stick of Big Red gum. It is very sweet and very cinnamon (like red hot candies). Might be okay for baking, but I could not finish my cup of it.

Edit: I gave the rest of this box of tea to my Mom. It turns out this is her favorite tea, ever. Maybe I am the only person who doesn’t like this tea.

Great as an after dinner tea , with some desert,,,especially something of a caramel , or maple flavor to compliment the full bodied flavors of this tasty tea

Not my favorite of the teas in my cupboard. It’s very strong, especially the anise and ginger. But, it’s really soothing on a sore throat. Just make sure that it’s really hot when you drink it, the flavor goes a little funny, I think, when it gets closer to room temperature.