Sweetly Twisted Black & Herbal Tea

Edit tea info Last updated by Spencer
Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 16 oz / 473 ml

From Good Earth

ABOUT THIS BLEND
You’ll be guessing from the first sip to the last mouthful. A sweet start takes an unexpected tangy twist leading to a refreshing finish. It’s like sending your taste buds on an impromptu getaway.

INGREDIENTS
Hibiscus, black tea, lemon peel, rosehips, roasted chicory root, natural flavors, sweet blackberry leaves, lemon oil, licorice root, citric acid, monk fruit extract.

About Good Earth View company

Sometimes the Stevia gets a bit sweet for me and gives me a headache. In general, it is a juicy, albeit mediocre, cup of tea.

Picked this one up last night, and the new packaging is quite vague about what the flavor notes are. Loving black teas anyway, I picked it up for something new to try.

I’ll admit, I’m underwhelmed. I was excited when I opened the pouch and could smell lemon and something floral, and I figured the warmer black tea notes would come out when it brewed. They did not. I tried it first with nothing in it, then with a small bit of raw honey with very little noticeable difference. It’s a very light kind of tea. I suppose some would think it’s refreshing, but when I rely on my morning cuppa to kick me like a mule into wakefulness, this just didn’t stack up.

It might be nice in summertime, drank cold. I think with a mint leaf or two it would be lovely. I’ll try it again when the weather gets warmer.

Flavors: Flowers, Lemon Zest, Vanilla