citrus kiss

Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaBrat

From Good Earth

You don’t have to kiss a lot of green frogs to get the lift you’re looking for. Citrus Kiss™ brings lemongrass and citrus flavors together to brighten up top notch green tea for an amazingly good taste invigoration. Kiss your new go-to green tea hello!

INGREDIENTS
Green tea, lemongrass, natural lemongrass flavor with other natural flavors, rose petals, chamomile, citric acid, sweet blackberry leaf, lemon myrtle, steviol glycosides (stevia), natural flavor.

About Good Earth View company

My sweetie likes lemongrass and I thought I’d had this herbal tea once when I was at his house so I picked up a box recently. It’s made with decaf green tea, lemongrass and various other herbs. When you put the brewed tea to your nose it smells a bit like lemon pledge, eww. To me the flavor is just so over the top, sickening sweet. They definitely overdid the stevia in this blend. I wish tea companies would stop doing this. Most of us have access to sugar or sweetener of our choice so why not let people sweeten to taste?

It’s kind of rare that I don’t want to finish a cup of tea but I can barely get started with this one. Ick.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML
CharlotteZero

:-( Lemon Pledge.

sooo bad, lol

I’m usually easy when it comes to tea, but I just couldn’t get through this one. It was overly sweet unlike any other tea I’ve tried likely due to the stevia and had an overwhelming chemical after taste that sticks to the back of your mouth. I wanted to like this tea but just couldn’t get past the after taste. On a positive note it did smell nice.

170 °F / 76 °C

it’s so bad!

Yuck. Disgusting. I can only taste the stevia. It’s like drinking sugar water with a twist of something vaguely fruity.

PASS. If I want a Sprite, I’ll crack open a can of it. I don’t want my tea to taste like it.

TeaBrat

This stuff was so vile I threw it out.

teaqueen

Thank God it wasn’t my cup! I had one sip from my boyfriend’s mug. That was enough. It’s pretty awful.

The stevia in this tea made it too sweet and gross. Bleh.