Sweet Chai Of Mine

Black Chai Blend
Anise, Black Tea, Cardamom, Chicory Root, Cinnamon, Cloves, Ginger Root, Licorice Root, Natural Flavours, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Nutmeg, Stevia Leaf
Butter, Cinnamon, Cloves, Vanilla
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by Tabby

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Wow, I'm surprised to be the first to review this tea! I picked it up on a whim when I was visiting the inlaws in Ohio. I liked the packaging and the thought of self-sweetening chai, even though it...” Read full tasting note
    tabby 484 tasting notes

From Good Earth

Take a step back for a little “you” time. With smooth vanilla and decadent maple flavor infused with traditional chai spices, Sweet Chai of Mine™ is the perfect way to do just that.

About Good Earth View company

1 Tasting Note

Wow, I’m surprised to be the first to review this tea! I picked it up on a whim when I was visiting the inlaws in Ohio. I liked the packaging and the thought of self-sweetening chai, even though it involved stevia leaf. That stuff is a little off-putting to me. I don’t like how it lingers in my mouth, sweetening the very air.

What I absolutely love about this tea is its aroma. It’s mouth-watering. It smells like butterscotch or butter rum and vanilla, with a hint of cinnamon and clove. It’s absolutely heavenly. Like a decadent ice cream dessert. The flavor isn’t entirely as strong, but it doesn’t disappoint. Very butterscotchy for a chai! It’s not heavy on other traditional chai spices like ginger or cardamom, but there’s a nice note of vanilla.

Now, about the self-sweetening aspect. It really is naturally sweet, but the sweetness sort of comes along in the finish. I guess I’m not tasting the stevia until the exhale. It’s not a bad thing, it’s just a sensation I’m not used to. I might be tempted to add just a little more sweetener, but I like my chai on the sweeter side, so that might just be me.

Flavors: Butter, Cinnamon, Cloves, Vanilla

TheTeaFairy

You make this sound really decadent :-)