Green Tea

Green Tea
Green Tea Leaves
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by tonkatsu

2 Images

From Gorreana

Package with 20 tea bags.
Scent and Flavor: Tea made by vaporization of the Camellia Sinensis leafs, maintaining its original color. It has a lighter flavor and not as much theine as the black tea.
Properties: Natural Antioxidant / Slimming / Anti-Carcinogenic / Folic Acid, Vitamin C, K, B1 and B2 / Anti Aging.

About Gorreana View company

good green tea.i had 3 cups on my lunch break, ordered some online after I tried it at the ritz hotel in paris, i think this is the site. www.gorreanatea.com *dont take with milk though i did and it tasted way better without! just a tip

Love this fresh Green Tea, grown at the oldest tea estate in Europe.

misskatie

real cool thx for info

Wowzers. Pretty bad.

My parents live on St Michaels in the Azores Islands where this tea is grown. Whenever I visit I go see this plantation. Love the green tea it is awesome quality.

A sample from KittyLovesTea. Another bagged green, this time just plain. I let the water cool to around 175 degrees, and left it approximately 2 minutes. The resulting liquor is medium yellow, with a very faint vegetal aroma. The taste is similar; a smooth, sweetish, mildly vegetal green. It’s nothing amazing, and it doesn’t have a great deal of flavour, but it’s pleasant to drink nonetheless with not a hint of bitterness or astringency to be found.

I had some of this tea when I was in Laguna Beach. What a fresh tasting tea. I loved the taste. I enjoyed the website as well, it was neat to see this rare tea plantation. Id love to visit it sometime. they have pictures of the environment on their site, worth checking out.