Edit tea info Last updated by teabird

From Grace Tea Company

This is a blend of superior India teas with added exotic leaves to harmonize the body and flavor of the brew. It’s a no-nonsense, strong tea that has an astringency, or puckering effect, you feel both on the tip of your tongue and in your mouth. Demitasse Tea, served straight, with lemon peel or a teaspoon of milk and sugar, makes a satisfying conclusion to a meal.

About Grace Tea Company View company

This time around with this tea – I didn’t get much of the woodsy notes I pointed out before. Because it’s such a different review as my prior entry on this tea I thought I would post another review – almost like it’s my first time posting – and what I (may have) done different this time around…

I doubled the loose leaf amount! I went with about 1.5 T and at 4 minutes.

It’s dark brown in color – with a nice reddish hue. I’m not saying it smells like a pastry but that’s all I can think of when I smell it…like a croissant, maybe…or maybe I just really want one now that I am drinking this tea…perhaps – I am craving one!? Not sure…regardless I like this tea better now than before. I’m going to up the rating a tad. It’s almost chewy…if that makes sense. As it cools it turns a tad bitter but not in a bad way. NomNomNom

Angela

Anything that gets a “nom” is a winner in my book!

gmathis

Anything that gets a “pastry” is a winner in my book!

Angela

Well that, too :)

ashmanra

Aaaaahhhhh! Now I want some! I’ll have to put this on my shopping list too!

It’s a very strong tea that I’ve been drinking after meals, instead of coffee. I like it a lot. Be careful brewing too long because it can get too bitter quickly.