Edit tea info Last updated by gmathis

From Grandessa Signature

Indulge yourself with a soothing, yet spicy cup of this premium quality tea. The mild spices and perfectly balanced combination of ginger and peach gives this hand-picked, pure Assam tea true mystique—making it sure to become your four-o’clock—or any tea-time favorite.

About Grandessa Signature View company

For an ALDI house brand tea, this makes a surprisingly good jug of iced sun tea. More ginger and peach than Assam flavor, but when it’s 97 and there’s a heat advisory extending through the next 48 hours, subtlety doesn’t matter much. Just mildly fruity and cold.

This is my first steeped TEA today Saturday 11-6-2010,
Had my Regular Jasmine at the Chinese Buffet Today for Lunch,
wanted to Keep the Ginger Feeling Going through the Day.
This is a Good Continuation of the Flavors already started.
Great Cup On A Cool Clear Day.

Makes a good, strong cup of tea. One of my favorite black fruit teas.

First cup of the day enjoyed after a simple breakfast. It was the last in the tin, so I assume my mom must have quite enjoyed it. The flavors weren’t as distinct as I was expecting—even after letting it steep for several minutes—but it was still enjoyable. Afterward I checked the container and the “best used by” date was long passed, so perhaps that’s why. I recommend it nonetheless.

8 min or more

Fresh-tasting notes of ginger and peach are the most outstanding characteristic of this tea. Makes a fine cup, but needs a little extra steep time for the flavor to fully develop.