Edit tea info Last updated by AJ

• “We made it to Granville Island, so I picked up 50g of this one. I ended up mixing the Market Spice from Bayswater with this in one tin. Bayswater's version wasn't quite as tasty, but only just...” Read full tasting note
    Courtney 674 tasting notes

From Granville Island Tea Co

Fresh orange peel and cinnamon spice are blended with a standard blend of Ceylon leaves to create a bold and spicy tea. This particular blend has risen to popularity from its origins as a favorite of the Pike Street Market in Seattle, Washington. No sugar added.

About Granville Island Tea Co View company

We made it to Granville Island, so I picked up 50g of this one. I ended up mixing the Market Spice from Bayswater with this in one tin. Bayswater’s version wasn’t quite as tasty, but only just slightly less so.

I love Market Spice teas though. The candy heart-ness is awesome.

You know what isn’t so awesome? Being assigned an assignment that requires me going to school before my class even begins. Yes, I have a PPT presentation due at 9am the first day of classes. I dragged myself out of the house today, despite the snow, and drove down to school, only to find the library was closed and the prof hasn’t yet activated the student IDs to access to biology study center, which means I couldn’t do my assignment. Tomorrow I’m scheduled to work all day, which just happens to be the hours the library is open because classes aren’t actually in until Tuesday. I am not impressed. At all. I do not think it is acceptable to assign work before the class begins.

However, I am now back at the house with this awesome tea, and yes I’m back to watching Suits. Harvey is my favourite.

whatshesaid

That sounds frustrating and unfair