Edit tea info Last updated by OMGsrsly

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This smells so extremely boozy. I think a lot of their teas are flavoured with alcohol-based flavourings rather than flavour oils, as "alcohol" was a prominent note when I was sniffing all their...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1365 tasting notes

From Great Wall Tea Company

Origin: India, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Turkey

Ingredients: Luxury black tea, hibiscus, rosehip, almond pieces, rooibos, cinnamon pieces, apple pieces, natural dried orange, sunflower & calendula petals, triacetin oil, natural flavours

About Great Wall Tea Company View company

1 Tasting Note

This smells so extremely boozy. I think a lot of their teas are flavoured with alcohol-based flavourings rather than flavour oils, as “alcohol” was a prominent note when I was sniffing all their teas the other day.

This tea is warm brown sugar, rum, and cinnamon. There are apple pieces in it, but I can’t taste them. I also can’t taste pumpkin. I taste alcohol.

Not a favourite. It might be improved by some airing out, so I’m going to put it on a bookshelf, open, to see if the alcohol taste/smell diminishes a bit.

OMGsrsly

Oh, boo. There’s hibiscus and rose hip in this. I wouldn’t have purchased if I had known. :/

MissB

Yea, their ingredient lists leave much to be desired. Having said that, they did email me their complete list of teas, with ingredients.. I can send it along if you’d like.

OMGsrsly