Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by OMGsrsly

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This tea didn't work for me either. I steeped 3 mins at 195C. Next time I'll try 2 minutes. It smells pretty good - at least the flavouring isn't strong alcohol like the Pumpkin Spice - but it...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1165 tasting notes

From Great Wall Tea Company

Origin: Nuwara Eliya, Dimbula or Uva districts, Sri Lanka

Ingredients: Luxury black tea, safflower & sunflower petals, jasmine petals, blackberry & lime leaves, natural flavours

About Great Wall Tea Company View company

1 Tasting Note

This tea didn’t work for me either. I steeped 3 mins at 195C. Next time I’ll try 2 minutes. It smells pretty good – at least the flavouring isn’t strong alcohol like the Pumpkin Spice – but it didn’t translate into the cup. I mostly got overbearing base.

I didn’t add anything to the tea when I tried it, and my kitten is super sick right now so I’ve only been taking sips here and there of the teas I’ve been making. I’m fully prepared to admit to Operator Error.

OMGsrsly

He had some anti-nausea stuff this morning, and sub-q fluids. I found more money (now I feel guilty about all the tea :( ) and am taking him in for blood tests in an hour or so. It’s likely acute pancreatitis. :(

Lala

Hope he gets better soon.

OMGsrsly