Vanilla Wave

Edit tea info Last updated by ViKtoriJa

1 Tasting Note View all

• “For a tea called ‘Vanilla Wave’ it sure is cinnamony. That’s really the predominant flavor and scent here. I had my apprehensions since I don’t really like straight-up...” Read full tasting note
    Orphia 44 tasting notes

From Greenfield

Warm vanilla wave fills with new breath wonderful Ceylon tea in the composition of Greenfield vanilla wave. Piquant cinnamon and sweet apricot notes skillfully inserted into the facets of the complex flavor composition complete the balanced bouquet.

About Greenfield View company

1 Tasting Note

For a tea called ‘Vanilla Wave’ it sure is cinnamony. That’s really the predominant flavor and scent here. I had my apprehensions since I don’t really like straight-up cinnamon teas, really preferring it in blends like chai. To be honest, I’m not always a big fan of vanilla teas either. Like caramel teas, there’s really only a few that I like.

This actually isn’t that bad. The creaminess of the vanilla keeps the cinnamon from being too overpowering. With some sugar, it’s almost cakey. There’s supposedly apricot in there as well, but it’s nonexistent, probably lost under the stronger flavors.