Champagne Truffel

Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Azzrian

From Gurman's

Green tea, chocolate truffeles, pink pepper, strawberry bits, cornflover blossoms, 100g.

About Gurman's View company

My order from Gurman’s arrived today! I just want to say considering this came from Ireland the shipping was insanely fast! BOTH of my kids got jobs this week – BEST Mother’s Day EVER!!! In celebration and just in time for it, we shared a steep of this wonderful tea!
The tea is so beautiful with chocolate hearts and pink peppercorns! It smells insanely delicious! It tastes fruity, sparkly, a bit of chocolate flavor with a slight bite from the peppercorn. I love it!

Scott B

Very nice. Though I would think an Irish tea company would have lots of strong teas.

They have quite a bit of everything but since I was placing an order from so far away I focused on their speciality teas rather than things I can get from a lot of other places more local. Trust me I could have spent WAY too much on their site lol I tried to keep it under control. My order was right around 50 with 17 of that being shipping.

Scott B

I understand what you mean about it being very easy to spend way too much!

I have also come to realize I have more tea now than I can possibly drink before it goes stale. I must stop absolutely STOP ordering!!!

Scott B

I’m not ready to make such a pronouncement myself-but probably soon enough.

Who said I was ready hahahaa – I probably can’t stick to it either.

They source from Germany I think, just like Tin Roof Teas does. The two teas I had were quite good. I do not remember seeing those pretty little pink peppercorns before but they were in my Pepper Mango tea and then I saw them yesterday in Penzy’s Spice Shop, then again in Williams Sonoma. Isn’t that how it goes? :)

Oh I do love the Pepper Mango tea!!! I ordered some of that too :)
What is this? Tin Roof Teas? Hummm thats another new one to me.

Azzrian sent this to me a while ago, and I’m just now getting to it. My other Steepsters know how it goes when you just get so inundated with different tea to try ;)

Anyway, I kinda ignore this one for a while, but I’ve been on a green tea kick lately, and I wanted to try something different. And, oh my – this tea is much better than I anticipated. I wasn’t really expecting a whole lot out of this tea, but it’s very very good. I’m getting this really smooth creamy undertone on top of the green tea which makes it perfect. I let the BF try it and he couldn’t believe there wasn’t any sweetener in this.

It’s a really good tea. Just one problem, Azzrian got it from a tea store in Ireland. So it’ll be insane to ship. Maybe I can find a local vendor or a similar tea?

Really really good.

I went and looked, it’s only 5 euros, so roughly around $6.50-$7 depending on the exchange rate you get and fees. Not bad really!

Its not bad at all to get this tea! As Momo Said! :) Go for it they are a great company :)

Also I am SO happy you liked it! Their Pepper Mango is good. I have several teas from them.