Black Tea Block
Type of Chinese Tea: Black Tea
- Black tea background: Black tea’s popularity surpasses all other teas in the Western world today. In China however, Chinese black tea is known as red tea, as the liquid is usually red. Black tea is generally stronger in flavour than green or white teas and contains more caffeine. One of the distinctive characteristic of black tea is that unlike green tea, it retains its flavour for several years.
- Origin : Rende, Xundian County, Yunnan, China.
- Product description: For thousands of years tea has been made by using the hands to pick up the tea leaves. With this product your tea making is easier than ever. A delicate amount of tea leaves are already stored as a block in a small, waterproof package. It’s easy, clean and you won’t have to worry again about how much leaves to use. This makes it the optimum choice for entertaining guests, outdoor travel and tea gifts.
- Taste: Freshness is the first impression followed by a lingering sweet aftertaste after swallowing.
- Liquor: Bright, ruddy liquid is smooth and light weighted in the mouth.
- Tea brewing: Put a peeled Chinese black tea block into a tea cup, add a little bit of boiling water. When the block come loose, add more water, then serve. Gradually increase steeping time for subsequent brewing. It’s important not to over brew the tea as it tends to go bitter.
Manufacturer: Yunnan Haichao Teablocks Company Ltd, China
Delivery Weight 0.20 kg