Wenshan Baozhong

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Mike G

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Oh Bother, somehow I drank the whole tea without ever logging it - but I can't remove it from my cupboard without leaving some sort of a record of it. I remember this as being a floral, pleasant...” Read full tasting note
    The Book Lion 35 tasting notes

From Halcyon Tea

Wenshan Baozhong is a superior quality Spring harvest oolong from Taiwan. The long twisted leaves are very lightly oxidized and highly aromatic with fresh floral hints of gardenia. The infusion is a beautiful light shade of green in the cup, smooth and sweet with a subtle presence that is deceptively complex.

Time: 2–4 minutes (multiple infusions)

Temp: 195° Amount: 1 tbs / 4 oz. water

Prepare In: gaiwan or yixing teapot

About Halcyon Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

Oh Bother, somehow I drank the whole tea without ever logging it – but I can’t remove it from my cupboard without leaving some sort of a record of it. I remember this as being a floral, pleasant oolong. It seemed to be a good daily tea, one that I looked forward to drinking, but the taste never overwhelmed what I was doing enough to incite me to write about it. Sometimes those kinds of teas are good. We all need them in our cupboard.