Big leaves are plucked and dried into a large ball. Later jasmine flowers are mixed in. This tea is light in body, yet is full of wonderful floral flavor. The balls are about the size of Lichee fruit, but it is not Lichee tea.
- Loose tea in tin
- Brews 30 to 40 cups of tea
- Heat pot with boiling water until warm to the touch.
- discard that water and put a jasmine globe in teapot.
- Pour 180 degree (F) water over tea and steep for 5 minutes.
- Pour through strainer, or if jasmine globe is in a filter, remove filter.