Earl Grey Supreme

Bergamot, Creamy, Floral, Malt, Smooth, Citrus
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

From Harney & Sons

To the connoisseur we offer Earl Grey Supreme, which uses a higher grade of teas along with the addition of Silver Tips. Most of our customers have never gone back to our regular Earl Grey once they have tasted the Supreme. If you love Bergamot and fine tea, this is the blend for you.

About Harney & Sons View company

a really, really good Earl

This tea has a little white blended in…the “Ceylon Vintage Silver Tips” from the description (btw harneytea, you’re busted on your generic tea picture…it doesn’t show any of the Silver Tips"). I don’t know that the Silver Tips does anything much for the tea other than add visual appeal to the mix. The tea is smooth and mellow with no “grassy” finish (unlike Viennese Earl Grey by Harney). It doesn’t have much of a bergamot smell, but the flavor is definetly there to taste. A very good, high quality Earl Grey.

More Earl Grey. I think this one is one of the best Earl Greys I’ve had. It’s a pleasant relaxing one.

One of my favourite Earl Greys.

I used the last of this sample packet. It previously opened I don’t know how long. Earl Grey’s are hit and miss for me. I love how bergamot smells but often don’t like the taste. This one is fine, but I don’t taste much of bergamot for anything else really. Wet leaves smell of bergamot. I don’t think this is the tea for me.

Flavors: Bergamot

Found this at the international grocery. The scent is so nicely bergamot. That comes across in the flavour well, along with some creamy notes. It is a bit floral too.

Very good. Glad I went back for it. Having another cup while watching ‘The Prestige’.

Flavors: Bergamot, Creamy, Floral

That’s one of my favorite Earl Greys!

Lariel of Lórien

I was at the international grocery again, so I got more.

I like this earl because it doesn’t have an over powering bergamot flavor. Supremely mild, but tasty. I will enjoy this regularly.

Flavors: Bergamot

Next time use scanter teaspoons, I think. It’s understated on the bergamot and a bit bitter in the finish, but I think that might be due to brewing the pot just a little strong. I like that it’s not over the top, but I’ve had Earl Grey’s I’ve liked better. Probably a good base for lavender.

Boiling 4 min, 15 sec 4 tsp 24 OZ / 709 ML

Thank you to Kyla for sending me a sample of this delicious tea! I think this is the best Earl Grey I’ve ever had! The base is smooth and flavorful and perfectly balanced with just the right amount of bergamot. It takes milk beautifully, but this is one of the few Earl Grey teas that I would consider drinking straight. Absolutely delicious!

Flavors: Bergamot, Malt, Smooth