Earl Grey Supreme

Bergamot, Malt, Smooth, Citrus, Creamy, Floral
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

From Harney & Sons

To the connoisseur we offer Earl Grey Supreme, which uses a higher grade of teas along with the addition of Silver Tips. Most of our customers have never gone back to our regular Earl Grey once they have tasted the Supreme. If you love Bergamot and fine tea, this is the blend for you.

Kosher.

About Harney & Sons View company

a really, really good Earl

This tea has a little white blended in…the “Ceylon Vintage Silver Tips” from the description (btw harneytea, you’re busted on your generic tea picture…it doesn’t show any of the Silver Tips"). I don’t know that the Silver Tips does anything much for the tea other than add visual appeal to the mix. The tea is smooth and mellow with no “grassy” finish (unlike Viennese Earl Grey by Harney). It doesn’t have much of a bergamot smell, but the flavor is definetly there to taste. A very good, high quality Earl Grey.

More Earl Grey. I think this one is one of the best Earl Greys I’ve had. It’s a pleasant relaxing one.

One of my favourite Earl Greys.

Next time use scanter teaspoons, I think. It’s understated on the bergamot and a bit bitter in the finish, but I think that might be due to brewing the pot just a little strong. I like that it’s not over the top, but I’ve had Earl Grey’s I’ve liked better. Probably a good base for lavender.

Flavors: Bergamot

Boiling 4 min, 15 sec 4 tsp 24 OZ / 709 ML

Thank you to Kyla for sending me a sample of this delicious tea! I think this is the best Earl Grey I’ve ever had! The base is smooth and flavorful and perfectly balanced with just the right amount of bergamot. It takes milk beautifully, but this is one of the few Earl Grey teas that I would consider drinking straight. Absolutely delicious!

Flavors: Bergamot, Malt, Smooth

I generally don’t go wrong with Earl Grey, but this one is extra nice. I didn’t add any milk, just a tiny bit of sugar, and it was fantastic.

Earl Grey was not one of my favorite teas, but this one has made me a convert. Brisk but creamy and smooth with the perfect amount of bergamot for an earthy yet floral finish. Delicious prepared Irish style, i.e. with a touch of milk and sweetener. I use either honey or raw sugar.

Flavors: Citrus, Creamy, Floral, Smooth

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 6 OZ / 177 ML

Marco Polo TTB

Nice Earl nothing outstanding but something I could see myself impulsively adding to an order to reach free shipping.