Earl Grey Supreme

Bergamot, Caramel, Cocoa, Cream, Honey, Malt, Tart, Toast, Citrus, Earl Grey, Rose, Lemon, Orange, Creamy, Floral, Smooth, Citrus Zest, Fruity
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

From Harney & Sons

To the connoisseur we offer Earl Grey Supreme, which uses a higher grade of teas along with the addition of Silver Tips. Most of our customers have never gone back to our regular Earl Grey once they have tasted the Supreme. If you love Bergamot and fine tea, this is the blend for you.

About Harney & Sons View company

Warning, Earl Gray is not usually my thing, but I received a free sample of this so thought I would give it a try.

First off, I got distracted this morning and ended up over steeping this about an extra 3 minutes. It is a little overly strong, but not bitter, which is a plus.

As for flavors, not much I can say. Its bergamot. Not only powerful like in some, but its a flavor I’m pretty sensitive to, and since I don’t like it . . .
I can’t really taste any other flavors or smell any other aromas.

I’m not going to rate this tea as I knew going in that I was unlikely to like it.

Flavors: Bergamot

I feel weird looking at my cupboard, because I stopped drinking flavored teas awhile ago, and have been moving toward Pu-Erh, Oolong, and natural teas. Earl Grey will always be Earl Grey though, and I must review all of the flavored tea in my cupboard before I can begin taking note of my present interests. This tea packs a much brighter citrus flavor than other earl grey’s that I’ve had in the past. Not a very deep tea.

I used the last of this sample packet. It previously opened I don’t know how long. Earl Grey’s are hit and miss for me. I love how bergamot smells but often don’t like the taste. This one is fine, but I don’t taste much of bergamot for anything else really. Wet leaves smell of bergamot. I don’t think this is the tea for me.

Flavors: Bergamot

Found this at the international grocery. The scent is so nicely bergamot. That comes across in the flavour well, along with some creamy notes. It is a bit floral too.

Very good. Glad I went back for it. Having another cup while watching ‘The Prestige’.

Flavors: Bergamot, Creamy, Floral

That’s one of my favorite Earl Greys!

Lariel of Lórien

I was at the international grocery again, so I got more.

I like this earl because it doesn’t have an over powering bergamot flavor. Supremely mild, but tasty. I will enjoy this regularly.

Flavors: Bergamot

Next time use scanter teaspoons, I think. It’s understated on the bergamot and a bit bitter in the finish, but I think that might be due to brewing the pot just a little strong. I like that it’s not over the top, but I’ve had Earl Grey’s I’ve liked better. Probably a good base for lavender.

Boiling 4 min, 15 sec 4 tsp 24 OZ / 709 ML

Thank you to Kyla for sending me a sample of this delicious tea! I think this is the best Earl Grey I’ve ever had! The base is smooth and flavorful and perfectly balanced with just the right amount of bergamot. It takes milk beautifully, but this is one of the few Earl Grey teas that I would consider drinking straight. Absolutely delicious!

Flavors: Bergamot, Malt, Smooth

I generally don’t go wrong with Earl Grey, but this one is extra nice. I didn’t add any milk, just a tiny bit of sugar, and it was fantastic.

Earl Grey was not one of my favorite teas, but this one has made me a convert. Brisk but creamy and smooth with the perfect amount of bergamot for an earthy yet floral finish. Delicious prepared Irish style, i.e. with a touch of milk and sweetener. I use either honey or raw sugar.

Flavors: Citrus, Creamy, Floral, Smooth

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 6 OZ / 177 ML

Marco Polo TTB

Nice Earl nothing outstanding but something I could see myself impulsively adding to an order to reach free shipping.