Mint Tilleul

Peppermint
Bulk, Loose Leaf, Sachet
Decaffeinated
Edit tea info Last updated by Jeremy Meyers

• “*Traveling Tea Box C #18* PERFECT cup to ease me off to sleep:) A simple mint tea, MINT HERBAL TEA. Lovely, and smooth, you can never go wrong with a mint tea (most of the time). ” Read full tasting note
    Mnoelle225 206 tasting notes
  • “I don't even know how tilleul tea is supposed to taste like. I opened the pack and got the mint. Brewed it and got the mint. Mainly just drinking this tea because of mint and I need to concentrate...” Read full tasting note
    jump62359 606 tasting notes
  • “After being disappointed by the plain tilleul, I was a bit leery of trying this one, but it's hard to ruin mint herbals, so I gave it a shot anyway. It was much, much tastier! I still didn't...” Read full tasting note
    peppermintplant 82 tasting notes
  • “I got two samples of this tea when I placed my last Harney & Sons order, and decided to give it a whirl since I was craving tea but didn't want to be kept awake by drinking black tea. Sadly, I'm...” Read full tasting note
    nightmarity 8 tasting notes

From Harney & Sons

A unique blend of flowers and linden leaves from the picturesque village of Carpentras in Provence, France enlivened by crisp mint serve up the invigorating Tilleul Mint. The light, subtle woodsy tilleul wrapped in enthralling cool peppermint is absolutely invigorating. Resplendent in mint and floral notes, the aroma and taste of this caffeine-free herbal charms and refreshes.

About Harney & Sons View company

Traveling Tea Box C #18

I don’t even know how tilleul tea is supposed to taste like. I opened the pack and got the mint. Brewed it and got the mint. Mainly just drinking this tea because of mint and I need to concentrate because midterms and tummy aches don’t mix. Mint teas to the rescue!

After being disappointed by the plain tilleul, I was a bit leery of trying this one, but it’s hard to ruin mint herbals, so I gave it a shot anyway.

It was much, much tastier! I still didn’t taste anything that could have been the tilleul, but its influence was felt, I think. The mint was good and strong, but not at all sharp like a lot of mint “teas” can be; I think maybe the tilleul mellowed it a little and made the flavor softer and more soothing? I’m really not sure, but whatever it was definitely worked.

This was a great night-time choice, and my mouth felt very clean after drinking it! It seems like it would be great for settling a sour stomach, too.

I got two samples of this tea when I placed my last Harney & Sons order, and decided to give it a whirl since I was craving tea but didn’t want to be kept awake by drinking black tea. Sadly, I’m not too impressed, but then again, I’m not much of an herbal tea person. The mint in this tea is very strong (perhaps too strong, the mint-infused steam is making my eyes water a bit) but it does have a nice tingly mint flavour that lingers after swallowing. There a few floral notes,but the flavour is mainly mint. However, this tea is pretty similar to the herbal mint tea bags you can buy from the grocery store, so I wouldn’t recommend the extra investment.

Overall, nice mint tea, but nothing spectacular.

This was a rather tasty mint tilleul. The mint isn’t as sharp as a peppermint tea, but quite nice nonetheless. If you’re after the benefits of Tilleul, but don’t care for it on it’s own, give this a shot.