Black Tea with Black Currant Flavors

Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Spammich

• “Wow, this is so much better iced! I made up two pitchers the day before yesterday, one of this and another of Zhena's Caffeine-Free Firelight Chai. The little red bow I used to mark the...” Read full tasting note
    wheezybee 253 tasting notes
  • “One of my dearest friends sent me this tea. I love currants and when I opened the can, my nose almost danced for joy right on my face. I had to drink some right away! The tea is rich and the fruity...” Read full tasting note
    Spammich 3 tasting notes

From Harney & Sons

A smooth Chinese black tea with natural black currant flavors. Strong notes of black currants are masterfully blended with Chinese black tea resulting in a rich and fruity blend. Made with hand-picked full leaf black tea that is lightly scented with natural black currant flavors.

About Harney & Sons View company

Wow, this is so much better iced!

I made up two pitchers the day before yesterday, one of this and another of Zhena’s Caffeine-Free Firelight Chai. The little red bow I used to mark the caffeinated tea (Stop! Don’t drink this after noon!) has actually acted as a lure instead of the deterrent I figured it would be.

I just tried it as a lark, but I’ve been really enjoying it. Hot, it was rather anonymously fruity, but chilled it has a few more layers to it. This is totally something I’m going to do again!

Boiling 8 min or more
ashmanra

Sounds interesting! Ha ha! Well, my turtles and my chickens think red means “eat this”, as my hubby found out Saturday with the chickens after he skinned his knuckles…

wheezybee

Oh, no! Well, sometimes learning is a bit of a painful process… but I hope he’s okay!

ashmanra

Lol! Yes, he is fine! And that annoying flap of skin is gone, too! Ha ha!

One of my dearest friends sent me this tea. I love currants and when I opened the can, my nose almost danced for joy right on my face. I had to drink some right away! The tea is rich and the fruity flavor lingers subtly on your tongue. I’m glad to have it in my cupboard.