Holiday Tea

Almond, Black Tea, Cinnamon, Citrus Peel, Clove, Safflower Petals
Cinnamon, Clove, Orange, Citrus, Spices, Drying, Earth, Smooth, Chocolate
Loose Leaf, Sachet
High
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

• “This is my first venture with Harney & Sons! I got a buy-one-get-one coupon for the H&S tins at Barnes & Noble, so after taking myself to the movies today, I made a little stop on the way home....” Read full tasting note
    Aeoliana 320 tasting notes
  • “I swear, I am going to drink a cup of this every day until I run out. That's saying something, too, since I only am letting myself have one fully caffeinated cup of black tea per day until this...” Read full tasting note
    laurenpressley 803 tasting notes
  • “This is very tasty this "morning". I slept through my alarm, and am still exhausted. Pain takes a lot of energy to deal with! So now I'm off to the clinic to see my x-ray results, then to work...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1692 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown!! Last time I had this tea, I could not taste it properly as I drank it immediately following eating a dinner with a fair bit of spices. However, I thought I tasted a similar flavor to...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 2144 tasting notes

From Harney & Sons

Our Holiday Tea is a black tea spiced with citrus, almond, clove and cinnamon. Delicious hot or iced. Wonderful for a holiday table, a cold winter morning, or any time you crave a holiday-inspired brew.

About Harney & Sons View company

This is the perfect winter tea. It’s delicately spiced but not overly so, and I just want to curl up with a mug of this while reading a book in front of my (non-existent) fireplace. It’s so delicious.

Oh. My. Goodness. This tea reminds me of the time I spent in Exeter, England around the holidays last year. The flavor, to me, is highly reminiscent of mince pies (in a good way!). The dried orange peel also adds a bit of a citrus-y note, and reminds me of the orange spice tea my brother and I used to drink before I got into fancier loose leaf teas.

Overall, lovely, warming tea for any time of the year.

Usually, I’m impressed with Harney & Sons. And because today is New Year’s Day, and the end of the holiday season, I decided to try this blend. At first, I smelled the cinnamon, and something else which I cannot quite name. I steeped it for three minutes, and realized that the brew was quite weak. I gave it several more minutes, and was satisfied with the color. As for the taste, I was not too impressed. I did not like the aftertaste at all, and it reminded me of chamomile. Other than that, it tasted naturally sweet, and was not at all bitter (that itself deserves a thumbs up). This is the first Holiday blend I have tasted from any company. I’m glad I tried it, and Happy New Year everybody.

This is a perfect tea for a cold, gray day. It has a near perfect blend of spice and tea, not too overwhelming. It makes me want to curl up under a blanket, hold the cup close and snuggle.

Lovely cup with a nice balance of spice, almond, and vanilla. This tea could easily become my go-to blend during the cold winter months.

I like this tea a lot, but it’s a very strong spice-flavored tea. It’s finish is black, but the orange, clove, and almond are strong, so I have to be in the right mood for it. If Christmas had a flavor, this would be it. It is good alone or with sweeteners and milk.

Like Harney’s Cranberry Autumn tea, this is great when the weather gets cold. The citrus, almond and spices blend well, but you will be tasting more spice than anything else. But it’s a great, festive tea.

Wow, this stuff is SPICY! I smell the orange, but the flavor is mainly lots of cinnamon and clove that warms up my whole mouth and leaves a tingly aftertaste. Black, I’m finding it a bit too spicy for my tastes, but I’m guessing it would make a nice chai latte! Thanks for the sample, Kyla!

Flavors: Cinnamon, Clove, Orange

This was in my mug constantly throughout December…
I found that I liked it best with a tiny bit of sugar and a splash of milk, although it’s great without.
To me, it tastes like the absolute best version of Bigelow’s ‘constant comment’ that one could ever possibly have… Growing up, that was my favourite tea, so finding something similar, but ever so much better, was really fun.

Flavors: Citrus, Clove, Spices

200 °F / 93 °C 5 min, 0 sec 0 OZ / 0 ML

This tea came from my Secret Santa. :)

Smells like a Christmas store. Tastes like one too. It’s like holiday potpourri, but not floral. Must be the clove? I also taste a little citrus. It’s not bad, but not one I would restock.