Holiday Tea

Almond, Black Tea, Cinnamon, Citrus Peel, Clove
Cinnamon, Orange, Spices
Loose Leaf, Sachet
High
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

• “This is my first venture with Harney & Sons! I got a buy-one-get-one coupon for the H&S tins at Barnes & Noble, so after taking myself to the movies today, I made a little stop on the way home....” Read full tasting note
    Aeoliana 299 tasting notes
  • “I swear, I am going to drink a cup of this every day until I run out. That's saying something, too, since I only am letting myself have one fully caffeinated cup of black tea per day until this...” Read full tasting note
    laurenpressley 796 tasting notes
  • “This is very tasty this "morning". I slept through my alarm, and am still exhausted. Pain takes a lot of energy to deal with! So now I'm off to the clinic to see my x-ray results, then to work...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1377 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown!! Last time I had this tea, I could not taste it properly as I drank it immediately following eating a dinner with a fair bit of spices. However, I thought I tasted a similar flavor to...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 1848 tasting notes

From Harney & Sons

Our Holiday Tea is a black tea spiced with citrus, almond, clove and cinnamon. Delicious hot or iced. Wonderful for a holiday table, a cold winter morning, or any time you crave a holiday-inspired brew.

About Harney & Sons View company

A pretty good tea. The cloves are what you’ll smell, and taste the most of. While it was a nice tea I wouldn’t put it as my favorite either. Use hot water with this tea to really bring out all of the various spices.

This tea smells amazing, I just had to try it after a customer had ordered a cup and I got a waft of it. It’s a pleasant and spicy smell and the tea itself matches the smell. Not sure if I plan to try it cold/iced, its just so catered to being a hot tea. Recommended for people who enjoy a spicy, but not too much so, and relaxing cup of tea that you can have all cozied up in a blanket. To me it’s name suits it and it is definitely a fall to winter style tea.

This is a lovely tea for the holiday season. It is indeed heavy on spice, but blending it with another black tea will reduce it for those who prefer less spice. It goes very well with cream and sugar. It’s not something I would probably drink on a regular basis, even during the holidays, but it is a good tea for those who enjoy spiced teas.

This stuff tastes super Christmas-y! Honestly, it does. It’s not very strong, but it’s flavorful and just yum. Also, it smells swell.

This tea made me realize I am not a fan of spiced teas…I am pretty sure it is the cloves. This is the only tea I have sampled from Harney & Sons to dissappoint, but then it was more about the spice than anything.

Love this tea! Tastes great with or without milk, smells wonderful, and makes a great pick-me-up on a tired day!

Not an extraordinary Holiday tea unless that’s a favorite kind of yours. Tastes strongly of cinnamon/clove, that drove me away. Could stand to be gentler on the spices, I could barely taste the black.

This tea is pretty boring alone (strong black tea finish, high cinnamon spice flavor) but great with milk and sugar if you’re into that kind of thing.

When at Barnes and Noble this is what I want during the holidays. There is nothing groundbreaking here, baking spices and black tea. It is just that the balance is really lovely. The cloves are an unusual addition that I really enjoy. Holds up well to a cookie.

I refuse to drink this only around Christmas!