White Fairy

Green White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by teaNsympathy

From Harney & Sons

This is another new tea from our buying trip to Hunan Province. It is unusual to find much white tea outside of Fujian Province. The big white tips and twist green leaves are beautiful to look at. The cup is light and slightly sweet.

About Harney & Sons View company

I was excited to try this new tea by Harney, probably because the description sounded so elusive and mystical. It did not disappoint. It’s subtlety is evident in aroma and taste. It smells like the first day of summer. It has a young and grassy taste that is very delicate, and true to the description, a little sweet. This is a very nice cup of tea.

I tried this at the harney store. Nice and light tea. I enjoyed it. Would purchase this if as a relaxing tea if I didn’t have so many.