Korakundah FOP

Edit tea info Last updated by Harney & Sons The Store

1 Tasting Note View all

• “The Tea Lounge here in Millerton served this as today's black iced tea. I sipped on a small glass midday and was quite impressed, and decided to brew a cup for myself. Deep red-brown curls of tea...” Read full tasting note
    harneytea 157 tasting notes

From Harney & Sons

This is a large-leaf tea from the south of India. It is a good everyday black tea that is nice and mellow.

About Harney & Sons View company

1 Tasting Note

The Tea Lounge here in Millerton served this as today’s black iced tea. I sipped on a small glass midday and was quite impressed, and decided to brew a cup for myself. Deep red-brown curls of tea leaf are intermixed with small lighter colored twigs. The reddish liquor has a very smooth and polite front, which develops into a sweet and fruity body. Notes of apricot and honey make this a light and pleasant afternoon tea, hot or iced. Note- As of this tasting, this tea can only be found on the Harney website by searching “Korakundah.”
-RA

Kashyap

thats intriqingly strange…only by search..hum…