Pumpkin Spice

Herbal Rooibos Blend
Cinnamon, Clove, Natural Pumpkin Spice Flavor, Nutmeg, Rooibos
Cinnamon, Clove, Nutmeg, Pumpkin, Vanilla, Spices, Cloves, Rooibos
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by swishyhair

• “I forgot that I had already tried this tea and bought two sachets at Barnes and Noble to make at home. My opinion remains the same. It is one of the more palatable rooibos blends (I am not a fan...” Read full tasting note
    ashmanra 2073 tasting notes
  • “Had this two nights ago, along with the Bengal Spice. If possible, this is even more thin than the Bengal Spice, and I ended dumping the cup. I’m keeping the last two bags for my daughter,...” Read full tasting note
    MissB_Tea 1356 tasting notes
  • “I decided to move to caffeine free hot drinks for the rest of the evening. I’ve had a lot of tea today. :) I do like this one. I wouldn’t call it pumpkin, but it’s cinnamon and...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 2006 tasting notes
  • “Harney & Sons Blind Date #2. I was fairly unimpressed by the smell. It’s just “pumpkin” enough to call it pumpkin and that’s about it. As far as the flavor goes,...” Read full tasting note
    Aeoliana 324 tasting notes

From Harney & Sons

An herbal celebration of harvest time. A masterful blend of pumpkin and warming spices. This herbal brews a bright red and is light-bodied.

About Harney & Sons View company

Drowned in milk and sipped without much thought as I was distracted by a lot of preparation for upcoming events (going out of town yet again, Halloween costumes for a party we’re going to yay, fall projects, getting back into the grind next week, etc.). More pumpkin-y in smell than taste, but not bad considering. Find myself wishing it had a black tea base.

EDIT: Until my new fall Butiki order comes in (pumpkin and cider and carrot cake, oh my!) this is my go-to mindless late night jonesing-for-pumpkin thing. It’s much improved overleafed (like, double strength!) then tamped down with some form of creaminess…almond milk, say). Still not the greatest thing, but I do appreciate that you can taste pumpkin, not just warm spices. Cannot wait to try Stacy’s pumpkin flavors, crossing my fingers they’re as uncannily accurate and subtle as so many of her fruit flavored teas.

This tea is decent. I am not a huge fan of rooibos, so that probably has something to do with the average score I gave this tea. I do not really get a pumpkin taste, but there is a fairly pleasant cinnamon taste. This tea is also very sweet. I did not add any sugar, but it almost tastes like I did. I will probably not reorder this tea when I am finished with it, but it is still a nice evening, especially as I get more excited for fall!!

My Twinings Pumpkin Spice Chai is a staple for me during autumn/winter months so I had extremely high hopes for this one since it’s by Harney & Sons and they make a DELICIOUS Earl Grey. So I happily hummed while I brewed this but my happy song died down pretty fast when I tasted it. I barely tasted any pumpkin, the strongest notes in this were the rooibus. Now, I enjoy rooibos, but I didn’t buy PUMPKIN SPICE tea only to sip on rooibos. If you like rooibus, don’t buy this, just buy rooibus. If you like pumpkin teas, definitely don’t buy this because the name is a lie.

This is another tea that smells incredible in the tin and tastes mediocre brewed. The smell is reminiscent of vanilla extract and pumpkin pie spices. The taste is unfortunately too plain for me.

I don’t get any pumpkin flavor, just rooibos and spice. I think I’ll try this with a little milk next time and see if that does anything, but I was really looking forward to a strong pumpkin flavor.

Decent rooibos blend. The flavor is not too strong, which is more to my liking, and the aftertaste is pleasant. Not something I would drink year round, but it fits the autumn season nicely. If you are looking for an overpowering pumpkin flavor with a lot of spice, this is not the tea for you, but it is a nice subtle flavored rooibos tea.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Clove, Nutmeg, Pumpkin

SIPDOWN! I’m so bummed I’m out of this one, I’ll have to buy more :3

I almost bought a tin of this tea this fall when I was really wanting pumpkin spice tea. I am pretty glad I didn’t. A friend of mine is starting to get into tea and I was digging through his tiny stash and came upon a tin of this. I grabbed a sachet and attempted to brew a cup. I definitely didn’t pay attention to how I was brewing it and didn’t know the water to tea bag ratio so take this review with a grain of salt, but for me it was just a nice spiced tea. There were hints of cinnamon, and I could tell it was rooibos, but pumpkin didn’t scream out at me like I would like it too. Glad I got to try it, and glad I didn’t purchase a tin.

I haven’t tried very much from Harney and Sons yet, so I was excited to see lots of H&S samples in the package I received from Kyla today. Unfortunately, I’m afraid that Butiki’s Pumpkin Creme Brulee has forever ruined me for every other pumpkin tea. This one wasn’t bad, really. There was actually some pumpkin mixed in with all the spices! But it was a sharp flavor like raw pumpkin, not the sweet, creamy cooked-pumpkin taste I was hoping for. It was also a little heavy on the cinnamon for my tastes. But on the plus side, the cinnamon completely drowned out that nasty rooibos aftertaste that I dread!

Flavors: Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Pumpkin

I like this one much more than other “spice” teas, mainly because of how mellow it is. In comparison to other pumpkin spice flavors, this one is very smooth and drinkable without any harsh cinnamon flavors, and there’s just a hint of creamy pumpkin flavor to balance it out. I bought it on clearance at Target, and i’m pretty happy with my purchase.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Pumpkin, Vanilla

Every time I look at this box of tea I get really excited… because I am one of those “Pumpkin Spice Fanatics”. But, I always forget that anything pumpkin flavored is typically terrible tasting without added sugar. This tea is not an exception to that rule. I never add sugar to my teas, so this comes off as extremely bold. Although the tea is not terrible, it has a pretty strong pumpkin/clove/nutmeg flavor. So if you aren’t a fan of those flavors in a big way… stay away.

Flavors: Clove, Nutmeg, Pumpkin