Pumpkin Spice

Cinnamon, Clove, Natural Pumpkin Spice Flavor, Nutmeg, Rooibos
Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Pumpkin, Vanilla, Clove, Spices, Cloves, Rooibos
Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by swishyhair

From Harney & Sons

An herbal celebration of harvest time. A masterful blend of pumpkin and warming spices. This herbal brews a bright red and is light-bodied.

About Harney & Sons View company

Got this one as a birthday gift from the lovely Albertocanfly! She also sent me a small box of Corn Silk Tea (which sounds weird, but is actually super good!), a 2oz bag of the amazing Snowflake from Georgia Tea Co, an adorably small teapot that I really should post a pic of, and a few tea samples.
Tea friends are the sweetest! ^^
Anyway!
This tea.
It’s not that bad. It has a bad rating here on Steepster, but it’s not horrible.
Definitely drinkable.
No sign of pumpkin in this tea, but it’s more of a cinnamon spice tea. Wouldn’t get more of this, but I’ll definitely finish it. Will be nice on the rainy days, I’m sure.
Would be better if I could taste the pumpkin though! If only. :S
Still like the cute tin though. Thank you for the tea, Albertocanfly! :D

Flavors: Cinnamon, Spices

albertocanfly

Rawrs… I got so excited when I found this perfectly fall tea that I didn’t even think to check the reviews on Steepster…>.

I do not like the smell of this tea, but the taste is good. A little bit of a pumpkin-y aftertaste. While I was drinking it, I did enjoy it and I must say I do enjoy Rooibos. I agree with some other reviews, that it is like an autumn-y flavored Rooibos. Good for relaxing on a fall night before bed. :) I added a splash of non-fat milk and a little sugar.

Again, it is alright, not my favorite scent and I’m not pumpkin obsessed like everyone else in America (although I keep trying again and again to love it) but it was enjoyable.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Cloves, Pumpkin, Rooibos

Using the term “spice” in the name of this tea is a misnomer. There is not a hint of spice at all. It tastes like a red Roobios tea with no hints of pumpkin or spices.

This tea was such a disappointment. I generally like a lot of the Harney & Sons blends I’ve tried, but this one was just too weak for my liking. When I steep it, I normally have to steep two bags to derive any sort of flavor from it. It’s also quite lacking in the spice department as well, so at best you get a a faint hint of pumpkin and maybe a hint of spice if you’re are lucky. I don’t like to doctor my teas, but I typically add a bit of raw organic honey, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, and nutmeg to this and turn it into more of a latte to make it more palatable. I think for the price, there are better pumpkin spice blends on the market.

I just got come from one of those wine and painting events (so fun!). I’m not very skilled, so I claim to be an impressionist ;). Not that impressionists are not skilled! I just can’t replicate the example in perfect detail. Anyway, I have to be at work at 7am tomorrow, but I have time for tea, right? Right. I’m extremely limited in my selection of caffeine-free teas and I accidentally bought this when I was in a hurry, not noticing it was a rooisbos. It’s not unpalatable, which is saying something since I hate rooisbos. It mainly tastes like cinnamon. I guess I’d drink it if I was desperate. I need suggestions for caffeine-free teas please!

Flavors: Cinnamon

Caffeine-Free/Decaf Traveling Tea Box

Now this is more like it! It’s no surprise that I like cinnamon teas and while this one isn’t just cinnamon, it certainly delivers. Also, it may be my mind playing tricks on me, but I am getting pumpkin and all those warm cozy scents associated with pumpkin pie. Yum.

1 sachet + 12oz mug plus sweetener

I think I may retain the rest of these.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 12 OZ / 354 ML
Cheri

I love fall just for all the pumpkin flavored everything. I don’t know why, but I find it comforting and homey.

The smell is innocuous enough, but it doesn’t quite smell like pumpkin. It smells like a mixture of spices and chemicals which I couldn’t pin down.

The taste… as vulgar as it sounds, the best word I can think to use is “vomit.” That’s what it tasted like to me.

I’m a fan of pumpkin-flavored things, but to me, this didn’t taste anything like pumpkin.

my crack. drink with soymilk and sugar for best experience.

Unlike others, I really enjoy this tea! It is much better than just rooibos; with a little cream, is quite delightful.