Pumpkin Spice

Herbal Rooibos Blend
Cinnamon, Clove, Natural Pumpkin Spice Flavor, Nutmeg, Rooibos
Cinnamon, Clove, Nutmeg, Pumpkin, Vanilla, Spices, Cloves, Rooibos
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by swishyhair

• “I forgot that I had already tried this tea and bought two sachets at Barnes and Noble to make at home. My opinion remains the same. It is one of the more palatable rooibos blends (I am not a fan...” Read full tasting note
    ashmanra 2075 tasting notes
  • “Had this two nights ago, along with the Bengal Spice. If possible, this is even more thin than the Bengal Spice, and I ended dumping the cup. I’m keeping the last two bags for my daughter,...” Read full tasting note
    MissB_Tea 1356 tasting notes
  • “I decided to move to caffeine free hot drinks for the rest of the evening. I’ve had a lot of tea today. :) I do like this one. I wouldn’t call it pumpkin, but it’s cinnamon and...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 2031 tasting notes
  • “Harney & Sons Blind Date #2. I was fairly unimpressed by the smell. It’s just “pumpkin” enough to call it pumpkin and that’s about it. As far as the flavor goes,...” Read full tasting note
    Aeoliana 324 tasting notes

From Harney & Sons

An herbal celebration of harvest time. A masterful blend of pumpkin and warming spices. This herbal brews a bright red and is light-bodied.

About Harney & Sons View company

So disappointed!! This was my first Harney & sons purchase. It’s very weak. :( I don’t taste the pumpkin at all. It’s more of a flavored water. Super weak and super disappointed!

carol who

Try leafing more. Sometimes it can help bring out the flavor. :)

I’m not in the mood for a narrative, but I haven’t posted a tasting note in a while so… here’s a tasting note. My impressions of this tea seem to differ wildly from those of other reviewers.

The dry leaf smells all pumpkin spicy. The most dominant scent is nutmeg. So. Much. Nutmeg. It’s not bad, just… strong.

Speaking of strong, the scent of clove wafts out of the mug and smacks you in the face about three seconds after the water hits the leaf. By contrast, the flavor is actually quite well balanced. The pumpkin leads, strong but not artificial, followed by cinnamon and clove. Not really getting any nutmeg taste though. The cinnamon lingers long after the sip, along with a hint of sweetness. It’s very similar to the after-taste of HS’s Hot Cinnamon Spice. Not sure how I feel about that. It’s a bit…much.

Overall, the actual sip is nice and well-balanced, but the scent and aftertaste are a bit too strong and one-note for my liking. I’ll just add it to the collection in my office drawer.

Got this one as a birthday gift from the lovely Albertocanfly! She also sent me a small box of Corn Silk Tea (which sounds weird, but is actually super good!), a 2oz bag of the amazing Snowflake from Georgia Tea Co, an adorably small teapot that I really should post a pic of, and a few tea samples.
Tea friends are the sweetest! ^^
This tea.
It’s not that bad. It has a bad rating here on Steepster, but it’s not horrible.
Definitely drinkable.
No sign of pumpkin in this tea, but it’s more of a cinnamon spice tea. Wouldn’t get more of this, but I’ll definitely finish it. Will be nice on the rainy days, I’m sure.
Would be better if I could taste the pumpkin though! If only. :S
Still like the cute tin though. Thank you for the tea, Albertocanfly! :D

Flavors: Cinnamon, Spices

Rawrs… I got so excited when I found this perfectly fall tea that I didn’t even think to check the reviews on Steepster…>.

I do not like the smell of this tea, but the taste is good. A little bit of a pumpkin-y aftertaste. While I was drinking it, I did enjoy it and I must say I do enjoy Rooibos. I agree with some other reviews, that it is like an autumn-y flavored Rooibos. Good for relaxing on a fall night before bed. :) I added a splash of non-fat milk and a little sugar.

Again, it is alright, not my favorite scent and I’m not pumpkin obsessed like everyone else in America (although I keep trying again and again to love it) but it was enjoyable.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Cloves, Pumpkin, Rooibos

Using the term “spice” in the name of this tea is a misnomer. There is not a hint of spice at all. It tastes like a red Roobios tea with no hints of pumpkin or spices.

This tea was such a disappointment. I generally like a lot of the Harney & Sons blends I’ve tried, but this one was just too weak for my liking. When I steep it, I normally have to steep two bags to derive any sort of flavor from it. It’s also quite lacking in the spice department as well, so at best you get a a faint hint of pumpkin and maybe a hint of spice if you’re are lucky. I don’t like to doctor my teas, but I typically add a bit of raw organic honey, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, and nutmeg to this and turn it into more of a latte to make it more palatable. I think for the price, there are better pumpkin spice blends on the market.

I just got come from one of those wine and painting events (so fun!). I’m not very skilled, so I claim to be an impressionist ;). Not that impressionists are not skilled! I just can’t replicate the example in perfect detail. Anyway, I have to be at work at 7am tomorrow, but I have time for tea, right? Right. I’m extremely limited in my selection of caffeine-free teas and I accidentally bought this when I was in a hurry, not noticing it was a rooisbos. It’s not unpalatable, which is saying something since I hate rooisbos. It mainly tastes like cinnamon. I guess I’d drink it if I was desperate. I need suggestions for caffeine-free teas please!

Flavors: Cinnamon

Caffeine-Free/Decaf Traveling Tea Box

Now this is more like it! It’s no surprise that I like cinnamon teas and while this one isn’t just cinnamon, it certainly delivers. Also, it may be my mind playing tricks on me, but I am getting pumpkin and all those warm cozy scents associated with pumpkin pie. Yum.

1 sachet + 12oz mug plus sweetener

I think I may retain the rest of these.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 12 OZ / 354 ML

I love fall just for all the pumpkin flavored everything. I don’t know why, but I find it comforting and homey.

The smell is innocuous enough, but it doesn’t quite smell like pumpkin. It smells like a mixture of spices and chemicals which I couldn’t pin down.

The taste… as vulgar as it sounds, the best word I can think to use is “vomit.” That’s what it tasted like to me.

I’m a fan of pumpkin-flavored things, but to me, this didn’t taste anything like pumpkin.

my crack. drink with soymilk and sugar for best experience.