Black Fruit Blend
Apricot
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Harney & Sons

This is a very elegant tea with the “warm”, almost nutty flavor of Apricot predominating.

About Harney & Sons View company

We also enjoyed a pot of this tea yesterday. I usually find teas that are supposed to taste like apricot mostly taste like peach to me. This one does not disappoint. It has a “warm” fruity flavor, with a nutty-ness that definitely reminds me of apricot. Nicely done. Wouldn’t scoff at another cup of this.

Sweet, nutty, and tastes of apricot. It is enjoyable hot or iced.

Delicious.

There isn’t much else to say. It’s great hot or cold. It is difficult to oversteep and holds up well to multiple brews.

It fast became my favorite tea in my cupboard. Don’t waste any more time any go order some and see for yourself!

I’m not as much of a fan of this when it’s bagged. I can do the same steps and use the same water with the loose version, and it comes out fine. The bags always seem to taste faintly of trees.